CHAPTER 24: The Day Off

Christina POV

--6:00 am // The Next Day--

I woke up stiff as a log, I had Missa still in my arms, Nick was laying on my left shoulder, Dani was on my right shoulder, Malia was on my hip, and Maria was on my other hip. Mikkayla had her head on my stomach, and Mandie was laying in Nicks arm, and so was Lauren, and then i forgot Katherine was still here. So I tapped Nick.

"Nick go check on Kath, she's upstairs, give me the girls." Nick slipped out from the girls and went upstairs.

Nicks POV

"Nick go check on Kath, she's upstairs, give me the girls." I slipped out from the girls and went upstairs.

"Morning Kath!" I said.

"Oh gosh,I'm sorry, I fell asleep." She said.

"No, that's quite alright, why don't we bring Molly and Nicky downstairs, and we can all go on the couch." I suggested, she nodded and I picked up Nicky and she grabbed Molly, and we walked downstairs.

Christina POV

Kath and Nick walked downstairs with Nicky and Molly.

"Morning Kath, can I have my babies please?" I asked with a giggle, then she handed me Molly.

"I should get going home, I need to prepare breakfast." She told me.

"Okay thank you so much for everything Katherine. Your my favorite sister haha." She smiled and walked out waving.

Everyone started to wake up, and I just layed there with her.

" 'kay guys rehearsal is at Amy's house, so Lauren, if you don't mind driving? Can you take the little ones too? I will order pizza for tonight's dinner." I said.

"Okay mom, do you want me to do your piano today? And I'm going to drop the little ones off with Miley, she wants to take them today, and I will bring Ash over to grams?" She asked.

"Yes, thank you hun, I will pay you extra this week. Thank you so much." I smiled.

"Anytime mom!" She shouted from the door, the quads, Ash, and the little ones all followed Lauren out to the car, I layed on the couch, and Nick kissed my forehead, and he left for work. Missa started to wake up.

"Hey KT, time for your med, lay here and I'll be right there." I got up and walked to the medicine cabinet, and I pillows around her on the floor just in case she rolled over. I walked back in the living room to find her on the floor.

"Aww Missa, it's okay, come here." She started to cry.

"Here take this." I gave her the medicine, and she woke a bit and we decided to watch our old Cimorelli video.

"Wow mom your so pretty." She looked at me and smiled.

"Oh hun, you are too! Just like your mother, hah, But I was like 17-20 In the video, so that way way back in my days." We sat there and laughed.

"I love you mom. Thanks for everything." She turned to me and hugged me.

"Well the medicine keeps you awake for six to eight hours. Want to go to the beach?" I asked.

"Yeah! Can you help me get dressed?" She replied then asked.

"Of course sweety." I replied.

--20 minute later// at the beach --

"Go sit sweetie, I'll be done in a moment." I told her and she went to sit down. I then finished setting up.

"Want to go in the water? I'll carry you." I told her.