CHAPTER 21: The Rehearsal

Christina POV

Today Ashlynn and Marisa are coming over to watch the rehearsal. Everyone is now at my house sitting in the studio in the basement.

The time was 12:25 pm and then I heard a knock on the door. I walked to the door and opened it.

"Hey Chris. Girls go give your sister a hug. " Dad said and pushed the girls towards me.

"Hey dad, don't rush them if there a little uncomfortable that's okay." I replied.

"The quads are downstairs in the studio, say bye to dad, I will bring them home in a little bit. Say 5 o clock maybe? Around there." I added.

"Okay, sure thing, have fun girls." He said.

"Bye dad." They said in unison.

"Bye." I said and I shut the door. We walked downstairs with the girls, and we walked into the studio, and Ashlynn and Marisa his behind me.

"Its okay girls." I said. They walkd out from behind me and waved.

"I'm Ashlynn and that's Marisa, were twins." Ashlynn said pointing to Marisa.

"Hi." Marisa waved.

"Guys these are my half sisters, and they are also yours, this is my father Joseph Maliks, children." I explained.

"Wait but h-" Lisa got cut off.

"So as you can tell Lauren is not here, she went out partying a couple night ago, and she was drinking, yes I know, and mom right here. But she was poisoned and Katherine ran her to the hospital, we were at the police office, and after that we left we got home and saw a note, I may have cursed once, and then we ran to the hospital, cut to the chase I found Mike and i's father and I messages him, we planned to meet at Micas Mexican restaurant and we meet him and and the girls and his wife." I explained.

"Oh wow, that's amazing." Lisa replied.

"Lunch is ready guys, so let's go eat, and we can introduce ourselfs." I told everyone.

--outside eating lunch--

"Okay so let's start with Mike." I said.

"Hi I'm Mike, and I'm your brother well half, but no one needs to know." Mike said.

"Hi I'm Katherine, I'm your sister, and this is your cousin Addi" Kath said.

"Hi I'm Lisa. I'm also your sister." Lisa said holding MJ.

"And this is MJ, my son, he's 6, hes your cousin." Lisa added.

"Hi, I'm Adam, and im technically your brother in law." Adam said.

"Hi im Amy, I'm your sister, and this is your brother in law Ardy." Amy said. Then I heard a door open. It was Lauren.

"Lauren!" I ran to her, and put her arm over my shoulder.

"Hi, I'm Lauren, I'm your cousin. I'm going back to bed." She slumped and and I walked her inside and brought her to the couch and I went back out side.

"Hi I'm Dani, and I'm your cousin." Dani added.

"How old are all of you?" Marisa asked.

"I'll say them all." I explained.

"34, 32, 30, 26, 24 ,21, 20, 18, 16" I said then pointed to the triplets.

"The quads are 15, Christian is 14, Addi is 13, Joey is 9, and MJ is 6, Nicky is 2 and Molly is 1" I finished.

"And the husbands, and there ages. Adam is 28 ,Ardi is 26, Max is 30 Nick is 30." I added.

"Wow, crazy." Ashlynn said.