Fuckboy Next Door

"Are you a drill sergeant? Because you had my privates standing at attention."

Before Moving,

"Mom!!! Im not a baby anymore! I can live on my own!" I whined as she still shook her head as a no.

"What if someone bullies you or even harrass you? Oh my poor baby! Momma is not gonna be there to beat their ass!" She said in worry, i scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Mom, pleaseee." I put on my cute puppy face that i know my mom couldnt resist, as she gives up by softening her gaze.

"Fine, just focus on your Academy and dont! Take interest on guys! Unless i allow you to." She said firmly as i smile wider and hug her.

"Whats with the hugging?" My older brother, aka Park Jaemin said as he walks in.

"I allowed her to move out and live on her own." My mom said as she pulled away from the hug and i nodded.

"But.. Who will annoy and beat me? Y/n is not replacable!" Jaemin faked cry as i giggled and hug him.

"Dont worry oppa, i will visit you guys often." I said while laughing.

Finally, a new start~

N O T E :

This book is a work of fanfiction. Names, characters, some places and incidents are products of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

This story idea came to me when i was pooping in the toilet so any work related to mine is purely coincidental

D I S C L A I M E R :

This is a Jeon Jungkook fanfiction, none of this happens in real life and is only a work of fiction created by me. All of the character's behavior are created by my crappy mind, Jungkook and BTS attitude in my story is only made from my imagination, they are not like those in real life, they are just talented dorks. Although some things in this book actually happenend in my life.

W A R N I N G :

Mature Content. Cussing. And is not appropriate to children under 13. Just kidding, to those innocent readers out there get the heck out of this book because this book is a bad influence to your pure minds.

And please do not attack the author or characters, if one does this book will be shutdown and deleted immediately.

Enjoy reading ❤

Copyright © 2020 kukujeonx
Book cover by Crazi_formyself
(check out their book cover shop!)