He Rejected Me. But We're Meant to Be.

DISCLAIMER: I began writing this story when I was 16 years old. I am 22 now so my writing style, experience, and techniques have changed. Fair warning, which is why most of the book may seem different. I am still working on editing and making some changes.

Also, being a part of Wattpad for 7 years, I have seen a lot of hate, discrimination, and cruel words being said to authors and fellow readers. I will not tolerate that in my works no longer. If anyone has nothing nice to stay, keep it to yourself, there is no need to publicly voice it out in my comments section. If you really have a problem with my book or characters please personally message me and do not put any of that negativity on public space. Remember, THIS IS A BOOK. IT IS FICTION. IT IS NOT REAL. If anything in my works offends anyone, I apologize, but it is just a part of my story, it's just how the characters are, and is not meant to offend anyone. I do see any hate or rude comments towards me or any readers, I will delete it and report you. I do love all of my readers because you all have pushed me to continue my passion for writing but this isn't Hollywood. Wattpad is supposed to be a happy place for everyone to come to and feel themselves and feel HAPPY. So, I hope we can all keep it that way.

Thank you all. Enjoy!! 

__

Synopsis:

Savannah Mason is a sweet, quiet, smart, obedient, 17 year old werewolf who's from the Blood Moon Pack.

She's hated by everyone, her mom doesn't care about her, her dad beats her, and her pack and classmates bully her; and worst of all... Her mate rejected her.

Every person first shifts the day they turn 15. Savannah was rejected by the hot, arrogant, and powerful, Aaron Weaver when she was 16. Unable to handle all of the abuse, pain, and rejection, Savannah runs away for 2 years and comes back strong as ever to show everyone that she's not the same weak and vulnerable girl they knew 2 years ago. 

Following her return, Savannah is left with some unanswered questions, unsolved business, and bunch of choices to make... Or, will fate make them for her? Here, Savannah just might have to learn the hard way that nothing can stop your destiny.