Chapter 1- Ryan Pine

Authors Note:

Hello! 

Thank's for checking out my story, It's my first one. So be prepared for it to be a little cheesy. 

Smile!

From,

Emma Rose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

When people think of Ryan Pine they think of a girl who lost her Mom, a girl who talks more to animals then other people. They think of a girl who is smart but not too smart. A girl who blends in to a crowd, she doesn't really stand out. She's a girl who puts herself last, and doesn't have extremely high self esteem. Ryan Pine is a girl who reads and rides horses instead of going to the mall. She's tough she would have to be, considering the fact she is a werewolf. Not that anyone other than her fellow wolves know that.

That Girl is me. I am Ryan Pine.

Chapter 1

My alarm beeps and I jolt out of my deep slumber and smack the alarm clock on my bedside table 'till it shuts up. I groan and force myself out of bed. I slowly shuffle towards my closet and pick out a pair of jeans and a new shirt. And put them on my bed for after my shower. Now more awake I look around my bedroom. Its the smallest bedroom in the house, its also in the Attic. But I picked it out. Its my own little place to call my own.

"Are you up yet?" whispers Jess through our mind link. Being in a pack mean that we can talk through our minds.

"Ya, come on in" I respond as the door to my bedroom is opened and a small frame climbs in.

Jess looks nothing like me in any sense. She has a beautiful figure and clear skin.That I've always secretly envied her.

"Whats up Jess?" I ask. She looks up at me with her big blue eyes and I realize that she had been crying. I rush forwards and give her a hug as she starts sobbing. Muttering something intangible.

After 5 minutes of crying she calms down enough to tell me in a coarse, strangled voice "Max broke up with me." Before breaking down again.

A second knock on my bedroom door makes me know that our brothers and Dad have heard her crying, and have come up to investigate. The door opens up a crack and I can see Reeves eye peaking in on us as I whisper "Come in"

They all try to get through the door first and my door is much like my bedroom small. Eventuality they have made it through the the should and have huddled around Jess and me. And then Charlie starts firing question like "What happened?" and " Who hurt you?" which just leads to more sobbing.

"I didn't even see it coming!" cries Jess and Reeve gives her a hug

"Its OK Jess, what happened?" Reeve coo's kissing the side of her head. She once again sobs something even I don't understand and continues crying. I feel bad for her, I have never had a boy friend so I don't know what being dumped feels like but I'm sure its tough.

"Who hurt you Jess? I'll make sure they never do it again" Growls Charlie. I send him a dirty look but let it drop when I see how mad he is. Being the over protective brother that he is I figure that Max will need to leave Canada before he's safe from Charlie.

"Calm Down, your not helping" I snap at Charlie and he takes a few deep breathes. Clenching and unclenching his fists to try and calm himself.

"Jess....Is it because I put the fake snake in your bed?" asks Noah cringing