⚓️ TWO ~ AMUSEMENT ⚓️

Six months later, Maddy sat on a creaky stool in Ursula's Fish and Chips watching as her best friend (and Captain), Uma, was serving numerous pirates that had gathered for their lunch

Six months later, Maddy sat on a creaky stool in Ursula's Fish and Chips watching as her best friend (and Captain), Uma, was serving numerous pirates that had gathered for their lunch. Despite being dirty, dark, and dusty, Ursula's was the best place for pirates to gather to enjoy some food and drink. It was known throughout the Isle as being the place you could always count on to find one of Uma's crew.

After the VK's had left, it had taken Maddy almost a month to actually leave her apartment and the same day she had, she had bumped into Uma, the daughter of Ursula. Feeling defenseless and unprepared, she tried to run but a muscular, hooked arm snaked around her midsection keeping her in place.

Instead of beating her up as revenge for the bruised jaw that Harry Hook was now sporting, Uma offered Maddy a place within the crew, which the descendant of Maleficent happily agreed to. Not even giving Mal a thought. Now, she was part of a great crew that accepted her for the way she was, and a wonderful boyfriend who would support her through anything. In fact, Maddy could not remember the last time she had been to visit her mother.

"Um, Gil, the straw goes in your mouth. So that the liquid goes down your throat." Maddy explained upon seeing the son of Gaston about to place a straw up his nose.

Unfortunately, Gil had inherited far less intelligence that his father had but he was extremely talented in a fight - he was also extremely kind and lovable.

"Thanks, Mads. That could've been painful." Gil smiled goofily at the dark haired beauty before placing the red straw in his mouth and inhaling whatever beverage he had chosen to go with his lunch.

"Just a tad." Maddy tried to contain her giggles but upon seeing the expression on her blue braided friend's face, she couldn't help but let them bubble past her lips.

"You're an idiot, Gil." Uma said bluntly, her laughter joining Maddy's.

"Having fun without me?" Harry Hook, son of Captain Hook, teased as he walked over to the group. Pulling out a rusting seat, the hook handed boy sat backwards on it next to Maddy.

"Hey, love." He greeted, as she leaned down to place a soft kiss upon his lips, enjoying the way her purple eyes lit up at the sound of his accent.

"Hi, you." She smiled at her boyfriend before straightening her spine once more.

Harry Hook had helped Maddy get over the pain that her family's abandonment had caused. Unlike his fearsome reputation, the First Mate had been extremely sweet and understanding, if not a little crazy.

During the months of close friendship, romance had blossomed between the two resulting a strong relationship (one that neither would admit was true love but felt it). Harry understood the feelings that coursed through Maddy; love, hate, anguish. His own father had abandoned him and yet, his most prized possession was the hook his father had left behind.

"What were you two girls chuckling about?" Harry asked, a cheeky smile on his lips.

"Gil tried to put the straw up his nose." Uma replied, tears slipping from the corners of her eyes as she tried to calm her hysterical laughing.

"Again?" Harry raised an eyebrow at his friend. "I thought we talked about this!"

"What do you mean, again? He's done it before?"

A nod from Harry set the two girls off again causing Gil to blush a ferocious shade of red.

"It was an accident." He protested, lips twisting into a frown.

"Oh, Gil, you're such a dummy." Maddy choked on her own laughter. "It's why we love you though. You never fail to amuse us."

"Thanks Maddy." Gil turned back to his usual, cheerful self almost instantaneously at the sort-of compliment. "What would I do without you guys?"

"Get eaten by the Killer Sharks." The other three said simultaneously.

━━━━━━ ♡ ⚓︎ ♡ ━━━━━━

Sea breeze blew Maddy's black, green dip dyed curls around her shoulders and occasionally into Harry's open mouth as the pair walked along the sea.

"Lass, ye mean the world to me but control ye hair." Harry grumbled as he spat out another mouthful of the coconut smelling strands.

"Sorry, Har. Walk in front of me." The brunette said with amusement as her boyfriend glared at the hair falling down past her shoulders.

Following her order, the hooked boy proceeded to walk in front of her, backwards, so that he could still look into her eyes, and pull weird faces at her.

"You keep doing that and you'll fall."

"I fell for ye once." Harry winked, messing with her. "Wouldn't be such a horror to do it again."

"You're such an ass." She pushed him lightly towards the sea and screamed as he ran towards her.

Slinging his arm round her shoulders, he pulled in her close placing a kiss atop her head. Smiling into the hug, the small girl looped her arms around his neck before pulling Hook's son in for a loving kiss. Placing his hands on her hips, he pulled her closer before deepening the kiss and sweeping his tongue across her bottom lip.

"I'm so glad ye got to stay on the Isle." He whispered against her lips. "Now I have someone to bully."

"You had to ruin the mood, didn't you? Never forget that I used to beat you up."

Locking lips once again, the couple stood in the middle of the boardwalk until someone from Uma's crew yelled for them to get a room. A heated threat from Harry had them scurrying away, blurting out apologies as they went.

"You staying with me tonight?" The First Mate asked, blue eyes wide and pleading.

"How could I resist?"

"I don't blame you. I am devastatingly handsome. How could you possibly resist all of this?" Harry joked, running his hands over his body.

Smirking to himself, he grabbed his girlfriend by the hand and escorted her along the boardwalk until they reached his small apartment at the end of it.

Bricks were crumbling away, leaving red dust coating the floor, and a lot of the windows were boarded up or smashed but to the young couple, it was freedom. Freedom from the stresses of being a pirate and the harsh conditions of the Isle. In that small, dark apartment, the pair could just be themselves.

━━━━━━ ♡ ⚓︎ ♡ ━━━━━━

As the young couple lay in bed that night, Harry's arms wrapped safely around Maddy and Maddy's head resting on Harry's chest. The lightly painted walls of Harry's apartment were plastered in drawings of the sea and the crew. Drawings that Maddy herself had done.

Smiling at all the knick knacks lying about, Maddy recognised that the majority of them were presents that she had gotten Harry - things that he had truly cherished. Even though this apartment belonged to Harry, it was obvious that Maddy practically lived there herself; a pair of her boots were sat by the door, some of her clothes were hanging up in his wardrobe, piece of her jewelry were lying on the dresser alongside her green brush, and Harry had even allowed her to put the majority of her toiletries in the bathroom.

Listening to the calming sound of her boyfriend's breathing, Maddy knew that as long as she had her crew, she would be fine. Despite her own sister leaving her behind, she had found a better family and she would not abandon them for Auradon.