⚓️ EIGHT ~ DANGEROUS ⚓️

"They're here!" Gil shouted, jumping down onto the deck, next to Maddy

The pair of them pulled out their swords out of their sheaths and got into a fighting stance. As soon as Uma found out the wand was a hoax, Maddy knew the situation would take a turn to the ugly side.

"Finally!" Uma announced, staring at the VKs in front of her.

Mal appeared on the boardwalk whilst the group spread out behind her, prepared for battle.

"Let's get this party stared. I swear I'm cold hearted.
There's no negotiation. I'm not here for debatin'.
You need some motivation. Just look at Ben's face.
Then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient.
I'll throw him overboard and let him swear with killer sharks.
You either hand over the wand or he'll be ripped apart."

Harry pushed Ben close enough to the edge of the plank to make the King, and his 'saviours' nervous, but not too close that he could easily fall in. Mal took a step closer when she noticed the worried look on the face of the boy she loved.

After Mal's chorus, the whole crew began singing and banging their swords on the deck of the ship. It was quite an enchanting sound but Maddy was unable to join as she felt panic bubble up in her chest. Noon was fast approaching and the King of Auradon was about to be in some serious danger. Despite her anger at Mal, the other twin could tell that Ben was truly a good person, and she wasn't about to let him get hurt due to feud between her sister and Uma.

As the two sides battled, inching closer and closer to each other, Maddy tried to get closer to the man she loved. She had to warn him; had to call this off.

However, before she was able to reach him, he had made his way to Uma's side.

"All it takes is one swing and I'll humiliate him.
Matter of fact, make one wrong move and I'll debilitate him.
And if he even starts to slip, I'll eliminate him.
All it takes is one wrong look and I'll-."

Noticing that he was spiralling, Maddy grabbed his hook and pulled him back, telling him to chill. The VKs all took a step forward upon seeing Maddy, causing Harry to go in defensive stance and pull her behind him.

Calling out her sister's name, Mal hoped she could convince Maddy to side with them.
However, twirling around, Maddy glared at the girl she had once been the closest to.

"Don't do this. Come back with us, to Auradon. Don't go with them. We're your family." Mal begged, holding a hand out to her sister.

Interrupting the speech, Uma scoffed, sneering at the VKs. No one hurt those she cared about and got away with it.

"Family? Is that what you call the people you try and pretend don't exist?"

"What are you talking about?" Mal asked, having no idea that they knew she had never told Ben she had a sister.

"Don't lie-."

"Uma, stop. I got this." Maddy placed a hand on her Captain's shoulder, coming to stand before Mal.

The Captain and her First Mate slyly fist bumped when they noticed Maddy's hands were shaking, which only happened when she was really angry.

"Just stop with all the lies Mal. You may be able to fool a whole country but you can't fool me. I see right through your little act. Ben told me that you never even mentioned me to him. You are no longer my family; this is my family." Maddy threw her arms out, gesturing to the men and women behind her. "Just accept that."

"Madd-."

The crew started singing again as Maddy stood there looking at the girl with whom she shared so many facial features with - the only thing similar about them. The pirate trio stood facing Mal and Evie; Harry and Uma slung their arms around Maddy protectively, showing that she belonged with them.

"Maddy, please." Mal whimpered.

Cutting her sister off once more, Maddy joined in with the singing.

"We want the wand or else the King is gone.
Your time is running out.
You should really watch your mouth."

Ben tried to reason with Mal so that she wouldn't hand the magical wand over to the pirates. Unfortunately, she ignored him and passed 5e wand to Uma who took it without a second thought. Her hunger for power blinding her to how easy it had all been.

"Hold up." Maddy gained the attention of everyone as she spoke, stopping the VKs before they could get Ben. "Too easy. Why don't you give us a demonstration? We want to see it work."

If she couldn't warn her crew about it, she'd reveal the wand as a fake another way.
Carlos gaped at the other daughter of Maleficent as she smirked at the at the group, who had begun to squirm as they tried to come with an idea. Noticing Carlos nodded towards the dog, Maddy resisted the urge to grow once she realised there must be something magical about the dog. As it turned out, the dog could talk.

However, their escape didn't work exactly as the VKs had planned. Uma had tried to take down the barrier instantaneously, therefore she figured out the wand was fake.

Enraged, the daughter of Ursula ordered her crew to attack the VKs, and take back the King.

"Maddy, stay on the ship." Harry ordered, rushing off the ship.

"What? Why?!"

"Because no one will want to fight you." Gil explained, also charging into the fray.

Letting out a groan, the dragon's daughter stayed put for two whole minutes before disobeying Harry and throwing herself into the battle. She had just made it to the end of the boardwalk when she heard someone calling out her name.

Looking down, she saw Harry hanging from the edge of the wooden walkway, soaking wet with his hook in one hand and sword between his teeth.

"What the hell were you thinking? You could have died!" Maddy shrieked, looking down at the shark infested waters before whacking her boyfriend on the arm.

"Dad's hook. Jay chucked it in." Harry said pitifully.

Despite how much they hated their parents, despite how hard life was because of them, the children of the Isle had a hard time letting them go.

"Oh, Harry." Maddy pulled her boyfriend in for a quick kiss before the pair of them charged off to help their fellow crew members.

It wasn't long after the couple had continued fighting when Maddy felt strong arms wrap around her midsection, too tan to belong to her pirate.

"HARRY!" Maddy screeched as she lost sight of him due to a smoke bomb. Jay pulled her into the pipe, ignoring her kicking and screaming. "HARRY!"

"NO! MADDY!" Harry's screamed, face going red with rage as he watched his girlfriend being dragged away from him.

Much to his fury, he was unable to rush after her because Mal had kicked the bridge away from the pipe. As the smoke cleared, Harry was left to deal with the fact that his girlfriend had been taken away from him, and he had no way of getting her back.

"I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU!"