Isobel

Alarics POV

I walk out of the grill and away from Isobel. I get to my car and she runs up behind me.
"What do you want from me?" I ask her.
"I told you."
"I'm not gonna do anything for you." I tell her and she runs over and hold me up against my car with her hand around my neck.
"You better tell Elena that I want to meet, I understand Phoebe doesn't know about the supernatural world. If you don't tell Elena I'm gonna start killing the citizens of this town one by one, and I'm gonna start with our daughter. Got it?" She asks and then throws me to the ground. When I stand back up, she's gone.

▫️▫️▫️

I hand out papers for the Founder's Day floats and then I see Elena. I make my way over to her and stefan.
"We need to talk." I tell them and take them to my class room. I explain what happened last night with Isobel, and we wait for Damon.
"Sorry I'm late dog ate my- Nevermind. What's with all the furrowed brows?" Damon asks me.
"I saw Isobel last night." I tell him.
"Isobel's here? In town? Did you ask her about Uncle John? Are they working together?"
"No."
"No, they're not?"
"No I didn't ask."
"What about the invention?"
"Didn't ask."
"Does she know about the tomb vampires?"
"I don't know."
"Did words completely escape you?"
"No, I was a little too distracted by my vampire wife to ask any questions." I tell him.
"What did she want?" He asks.
"She wants to see me, Damon." Elena says.
"Alaric is supposed to arrange a meeting." Stefan says. "We don't know why, or what she wants."
"You don't have to see her if you don't want to. Neither does Phoebe. Actually I vote Phoebe doesn't even go near her." He says.
"She didn't ask to see Phoebe."
"I don't really have a choice." Elena tells him.
"She's threatening to go on a killing spree." I explain.
"Oh, I take it that's not okay with you guys?" He asks.
"Phoebe is the first person she is going to start with." I tell him.
"I want to do it. I want to meet her. If I don't I know I'll regret it." Elena says.

Phoebe's POV

I'm at the grill getting food for everyone at the float making. I order and I go to the bathroom while I wait for my food to be ready. I'm looking in the mirror and I wash my face with water. When I look back up there's a women behind me who looks very familiar.
"Oh, my god. Sorry you just scared me." I say and turn around to look at her. "I'm sorry, have we met before, you look very familiar."
"No, we've never met before, but you might know me by my name, Isobel." She tells me and locks the door.
"What? That's not possible.. Ric said you were dead." I tell her.
"Well, technically, I am."
"What does that mean?"
"It doesn't matter." She says and rips my necklace from my neck. "Tell me about yourself." She says and I do. I tell her about my family and how I'm adopted. How Ric and I are getting close and I'm getting towards considering him my dad.
"What about boys? Are you dating anyone?" She asks.
"Sort of, his name is Hunter Salvatore. We're on a break because he's hiding something from me." I tell her.
"Do you love him?" She asks.
"With my whole heart." I tell her with a smile.
"Tell me something else about yourself." She says.
"I'm a cheerleader." I tell her.
"I was too." She tells me.
"Why did you give me up? And why didn't you tell Ric?" I ask her.
"I didn't want kids. And your dad... he did. So I gave you up. But I'm glad he found you now." She tells me. "Now forget we had this conversation and forget that I'm alive." She says and she opens the door to leave I follow. When I get out of the bathroom. I don't remember who I was following and Ric is there. I look around frantically but I don't remember who for.
"Phoebe, are you okay?" He asks me but I'm still looking around.
"Yeah, um. I think so." I tell him.
"who are you looking for?" He asks.
"I-I don't remember." I say.
"Phoebe, where's your necklace?" He asks me and I reach for it. I turn back into the bathroom and find it on the floor.
"It myst have fallen off." I tell him.
"Phoebe was there anyone in the bathroom with you?"
"I don't.. think so. I don't know. I can't remember." I tell him. "I-I have to go. I'm picking up everyones food." I tell him and walk away. I get my food and go back to the school. I pass out everyones dinners. I help make the floats until it's dark out. I go into the school to get my bag with my phone out of my locker. I hear something behind me and turn around and a women is there with Black hair. She comes over to me and takes of my necklace.
"You will remember our conversation earlier for now." She says and I remember her at the grill.
"What happened?" I ask her.
"It doesn't matter all you will remember is that, you think Your birth mom gave you up to have a good life with your sister. Your birth dad loves you, so much. He wishes he could see you grow up. You think she loved you, and she always will." She tells me and then Ric comes walking into the hallway.
"Hey, Ric. I'll be right with you." She tells him.
"Stay away from her, you got the invention, now leave and don't touch Phoebe." He says she walks over to him and tells him something. She comes back to me and tells me that now i forget. I look up and see Ric there.
"Hey Ric. What're you doing here so late?" I ask him.
"Just grading papers. I thought I heard something out here." He tells me.
"Just me, sorry I just need to call Elena or Jenna to come get me." I tell him.
"Oh, I'll just take you home." He says.
"Okay, I'll text Jenna and tell her." I say and we walk yo his room for him to get his stuff and the he takes me home.