Hickies

Johns POV

    "One more," I say as I lean back down and suck the nape of Sherlocks neck, taking the skin between my teeth, then repeating the process over and over again. Sherlocks moans were no longer able to be considered moans, instead they were whimpers and lacking the volume they once held, evidence of today's love making. I pull my head up and look at the bruise that had just formed and was satisfied, then straightened my back and examined his body, it was littered with dark bruises that I'd made, marking him as mine. Bruises located on his neck, that made a trail all the way to his torso and finally his waistband and thighs.

    I smile to myself and lay down beside him, he curls up next to me and I give him a sweeter last kiss before falling to sleep.

    The next morning I wake up and Sherlocks already out of bed, once I get to the kitchen I see Sherlock sitting in his chair, quietly reading a newspaper, I make my way to my chair and sit across from him, noticing the dark spots on his neck that he didn't even try to hide behind his loose hanging robe.

    "What happened to your neck?" I say and smile, he looks up through the newspaper and raises his brows.

    "God John," he rolls his eyes, "look at me," he sets the newspaper down and stands up undoing his robe, but still wearing boxers, I look at him and smirk, "it looks like I was beat to a pulp,"

     I look over his whole body, the pale skin covered in hickies, I shake my head in awe, "God, that's hot" he just scoffs and walks to the kitchen without tying his robe back up.

    He walks back over a minute later, apparently not finding anything to eat, this time it's me reading the newspaper, then a knock comes at the door, I look at Sherlock who is sprawled over his chair with his robe hanging at his sides, fully exposed, but it's already too late to cover himself.

    "Hoo hoo, boys," Mrs. hudson walks in and sees Sherlock with his robe strewn at his sides and hickies fully exposed, "oh dear, I'm so sorry," Mrs. hudson walks out of the room quickly, covering her eyes.

    Sherlock looks at me innocently and slowly folds the robe over his chest, he blinks, "Do you think she saw?" he waits for my cue to start laughing, this whole situation was too good.

    "Do you think she would bring it up?" I say still giggling, Sherlock shakes his head.

    "Oh absolutely not, she wouldn't have the guts to say something like that," I raise my eyebrows in surprise.

    "You don't think so?" he shakes his head, "I think she'd bring it up for sure," he shrugs his shoulders.

    "No, she wouldn't dare," I furrow my brows at him, now serious.

    "Let's bet on it, if she does bring it up then I win and if she doesn't then you win," I say, curious as to how this would go.

    "Wait, that's all?" he looks confused, "We just win? Don't get a prize or anything?" of course, Sherlock, ever the competitor.

    "Well what do you suggest we do?" I reply, his idea sparking an interest in this little game, he just shrugs and ponders it for a minute.

    "How about if I'm right I get to be behind the wheel next time we have sex" this was inevitable, he knows how much I love to be in control, I bite my lip and he looks at it, then back to my eyes. I contemplate this for a moment longer, then realize what I would make him do if I was right, and smile.

    "Okay, and if I'm right then you don't wear your coat or scarf to this next crime scene, proving to everyone that you're mine by showing off where I've marked you," he crosses his legs and shakes his head.

    "Wow, you're unbelievable John," I laugh, still waiting for his answer, "this like a kink of yours or something?" I shrug, "Maybe like a possessive thing? Letting people know you own me?" I laugh at that and he smiles even though he tries not to, "You bastard, but fine, I suppose," I wink at him then stand up.

    "Go put some clothes on, we're going to find out who's really correct,"

    Once we're both looking decent we conveniently get a call from Greg, asking for us to help at a crime scene, we head downstairs and run into Mrs. Hudson at the door, she smiles knowingly.

    "Oh hello boys. So, you're finally shagging? Took you long enough," she laughs to herself and walks past us both heading up the stairs, I look at Sherlock and give him an 'I told you so' look, he just rolls his eyes and walks out the door, and I follow after him.

    "I told you Sherlock! I bloody told you and you didn't listen, and now guess what," I grab his arm and turn him around to meet my eyes, his are filled with anger, I get close to him, "now not only will Mrs. Hudson know that we're finally shagging, but the whole Scotland yard," I bite the last part and Sherlock pouts. 

    "Oh, and Sherlock," I begin again, "you might want to leave your coat here," I bit my lip and watch him remove his coat angrily, taking his scarf off as well, he sets them both down somewhere he can grab them later and meets me back outside. 

    He hails a cab and gets inside, I follow and once we're seated the cabbie drives off, headed towards the area Sherlock told. We reach the crime scene and Sherlock opens the door.

    I smile and get a rush of excitement at what was to come.

    We get out of the cab and he adjusts his collar, looking uncomfortable being exposed like this, I look at the people around us as Sherlock raises the tape for me to walk under, Greg spots us and nods then goes back to the conversation he's having before doing a double take and looks at Sherlock again, raising his brows.

    I smile as he starts walking towards us, "The uh, murder is over this way," he point his head in a direction and Sherlock chases after it, clearly wanting to get away from here, Greg's gaze follows him as he walks away, he turns back to me, "are those..." I raise my eyebrows, pretending to be confused, he just parts his lips and mumbles something to himself before he turns around and follows Sherlock.

    Once we get to the body Sherlock has already gotten confused glances towards him but he decides to ignore them, however, I make eye contact with everyone who looks and smirk. 

    We see Sally and Anderson together looking at the body, Sally glances up and looks at Sherlocks neck then to me, confused, "You and the freak are shagging?"

    My grin reaches my ears, "I could say the same to you," I then look Anderson up and down and scrunch up my face, "Really? Man thats rough," I look back at Sally whose mouth is agape, wearing the same expression as Anderson. Sherlock huffs a laugh and that makes me smile.

    Once Sherlocks done deducing the scene we hail a cab back home, I walk confidently to the cab while Sherlocks shoulders are slouched ever so slightly. We get into the cab and Sherlock informs the cabbie of where to go.

    "Okay, that may not have been fun for you but I had a blast," I say, and Sherlock smiles.

    "So it is a kink," I laugh and Sherlock continues, "I liked what you said to Sally though,"

    "Yeah, that was pretty great, wasn't it?" I say, proud of myself, he nods, "What's the matter?" I say finally, "Are you just sad you didn't win?"

    "Well I obviously don't like being wrong, but I'm more disappointed that I don't get to fuck you, but clearly you really like being in control, turns out you're very kinky John," I laugh.

    "True, but that's why you're sad? Well Sherlock, I know you didn't win, but I'm definitely willing to let you take me," I laugh again, this is so like him.

    "Really?" He looks at me, his eyes hopeful.

    "Of course, whenever you want," I look out the window.

    "You mean to tell me that I didn't even have to do this bet? All I had to do was ask?" I nod my head with a smile, still looking out the window and I hear him mumble something under his breath.