Truth Or Dare

Smut, again, if you don't like it, skip it, if you do, enjoy. 

*****

"I don't know why you suggested this, they're going to be so stupid," John said, and Sherlock just shrugged his shoulders.

"There isn't much else to do, if it gets out of hand we'll just stop," John nodded at his reply, nerves getting the best of him, he took a deep breath and chose truth on his phone, watching anxiously as the dice rolled. It beeped finally and he looked at it, he released the breath.

"Who did I lose my virginity to?" he read aloud, then looked to Sherlock, "Myra Willis," he finished, "that wasn't so bad, your turn," he awaited Sherlocks answer to the unspoken words 'truth or dare'.

"Truth, I guess" he says finally and John chooses truth on his phone, it came up with an answer and he read it.

"Have you ever been attracted to the same sex?" John looks up to see Sherlocks expression, Sherlock looks him up and down then clears his throat.

"Yes," he answers quickly, immediately finishing with, "your turn," John furrows his brows then shrugs his shoulders, thinking nothing of it.

"Alright, um, I'm going to choose truth again," Sherlock nods his head and John looks down to his phone, waiting for the question, "dom-" John's voice gave way and he cleared his throat, "Dominate or be dominated," he didn't dare look at Sherlock, scared for his expression, waiting for the answer to whether John took control in bed or let things happen to him, "I um, I prefer to dominate," he says and looks to Sherlock, for once his face wasn't blank and wearing no expression, for once it seemed to hide something behind his eyes, but John couldn't figure what.

"Okay, good to know," Sherlock swallowed and nodded his head.

"Why is that good to know?" John asked, curious as to why Sherlock thought his answer about dominating was valuable information.

"What? Oh, no reason, just didn't know what else to say I suppose," John hesitantly nodded his head, "truth, also," Sherlock bit his bottom lip, and John rolled the truth.

"Jesu-," John sighed and shook his head and inhaled sharply, for some reason not being able to find the air needed, "have you ever had an exciting dream about the other person?" he read and bit the inside of his cheek, looking at Sherlock through his eye lashes.

Sherlock thought back to the time he had woken up in a sweat, grinding into empty sheets with a boner, recalling the dream where John was under him, moaning his name as Sherlock rode inside of him, urging John to come, and waking up just before he could have the pleasure of watching Johns face and hearing him scream Sherlocks name.

Sherlock flexed his jaw and thought about whether or not he wanted to admit it to John, he cleared his throat and repositioned himself in his chair, then nodded, "Yeah.. Yeah I have," John almost choked on his answer, not expecting that direct of a reply. Now it was Johns turn to reposition himself, this game making his pants tight, which he knew was wrong but thought it too pointless to care about right now.

"Right um," John blew out a breath, "yeah," he rubbed the back of his neck, then clicked truth, he didn't want to be the first one to pick dare, "Oh my God, why are we playing this?" Sherlock made his lips into a straight line then shook his head, "Well uh, it asks what one of my foreplay kinks are, and I don't know, I guess I have a daddy kink,"

Sherlock started laughing at this, the change in mood making John crack up as well, "You? A daddy kink? Wow, I would never have guessed that," John put out his arms and shrugged, while smiling, glad the awkwardness was over, hopefully the rest of the game would be more fun and less tense.