Picture This

(I'd like to thank my boy Shaggy for the inspiration for this one. Title was too long to put up there so I'll finish it down here: Picture this we were both butt naked banging on the bathroom floor, 'Wasn't me' (Sorry I've been so inactive, I'm going to post this chapter before I leave for camp, so I'll be gone a couple days and won't be able to write, thank you all for the reads, love you guys. By the way, if you hadn't already guessed from the long ass title, its a smut))

Sherlock had just solved a case and was now waiting for John to be done flirting with girls so they could actually leave.

    "You're so funny," the girl giggled and John smiled in return, she leaned forward and whispered something in his ear, Sherlock saw John stiffen and rolled his eyes.

    "You're being quieter than usual today, Sherlock," Lestrade said as he passed Sherlock and sat behind his desk, which Sherlock had been leaning on.

    "Yeah, well," Sherlock breathed in and let it all out in an exaggerated puff, "nobody plans a murder out loud," he finished.

    "You should watch what you say, you're in the same room with a bunch of Scotland Yards best officers," Lestrade, fumbled through his drawers and grabbed a file out of the bottom one, setting it on his desk.

    Sherlock turned around and put his hands on Lestrade's desk, looking him in the eye, "Then why are you here?" before he could hear a response or even see a reaction, Sherlock turned around and headed straight towards where John and the girl were shamelessly flirting, "Come on John, time to go," He grabbed John's arm and started dragging him away.

    "What the hell Sherlock? I was busy,"John looked behind his shoulder at the girl who now awkwardly stood there, fumbling with the hem of her shirt, "I'm so sorry, I'll talk to you later," John called out to her. She waved a good bye and watched as he turned back around, now walking with Sherlock, "what was that for?" John asked aggressively.

    "I was tired of sitting there, watching you flirt with a random girl," Sherlock replied, removing his hand from Johns arm.

    "Why does it matter? I'm allowed to talk to girls,"

    "I didn't say you weren't, I just didn't want to watch," he said with ease, opening the door they'd just reached, he motioned for John to go through first.

    "Yeah, okay Sherlock," John walked through and waved a cab down.

    They got back to the house and were settled in their chairs, each doing their own thing. John looked at Sherlock through his lashes, not able to stop thinking about what he did, he knew that he shouldn't be this pissed about it but he actually liked talking to that girl, and he hasn't slept with anyone for far too long.

    "You know what, that was actually so rude," John blurted out, unable to contain himself any longer.

    "Hmm?" was Sherlock's reply, he hadn't even bothered to look at John.

    "You doing that, I was having a conversation, you didn't have to stop it because you didn't want to watch me. You could've left without me or something,"

    Sherlock sighs and sets the newspaper down, "You're still on about this? John, drop it, it already happened,"

    "Yeah, it did already happen, but I have to say something otherwise it'll happen again," Sherlock stood up, setting the paper down on his chair and making his way towards the bathroom. John stood up as well and followed him.

    "John?" Sherlock looked over his shoulder and saw John behind.

    "Mhmm?" was all John gave, still walking with Sherlock.