Day 20: Teen!Lock

This was another request, so thank you so much for the idea. I have never written Teenlock, and I've only ever read like, two stories of Teenlock, so I had no idea how to do this.

The request was to not have it in a school setting so I thought about what I, as a fellow teenager, do, and it occurred to me that I do literally nothing all day, so thank you for reminding me I have no life. Just kidding, but really I have no idea what the average teenager does and so this was the outcome.

Anyway, enjoy this oneshot and thank you all for the requests I got, definitely a good motivator!

*****

"Sherlock!"  Sherlock heard his Mum call to him from his room, he sat up on his bed and put his legs on the floor, standing up and walking out of his room and into the hallway.

"Yeah?" he called back, still walking to where she was, he reached the living room and noticed her at the front door.

"I'm going to work, your fathers gone and Mycroft is still studying at school, you're going to be home alone," Sherlock shrugged.

"Okay?" he's been home alone before, why would she let him know.

"That John Watson is coming over again to mow the lawn," Sherlocks ears perked up at that, Johns coming back? "And since you will be the only one here you'll have to pay him," she said, looking in the mirror on the wall and fixing her hair.

"What?" she eyed his reflection in the mirror.

"Problem?" he shook his head and she smiled, "Okay, the money will be on the kitchen table," she opened the front door and looked back at him, "See you in a bit," he smiled and she turned around, shutting the door behind her.

Sherlock stood there and watched the door, John Watson is coming back over, mowing the lawn again, only this time I have to talk to him because Molly bet me I wouldn't do it next time he mowed the lawn. He shook his head and walked over to the couch by the window, taking a seat and looking outside, waiting to see John.

Ten minutes later a red pickup truck makes its way down Sherlocks street, in the back of the vehicle there is a lawn mower.

Sherlock heart rate increases as he watches the short man jump out of the driver's seat and walk around back, he's wearing faded jeans and a white T-shirt, John gets to the back of the pickup and puts down the tailgate, hoisting himself into the bed. He grabs two planks of wood and sets them down, leaning against the tailgate while resting on the ground, and then grabs the mower, pushing it off the wood planks and leaving it.

John walks back to the driver's seat, reaching inside and shutting the vehicle off then slamming shut the door, he walks to the mower and moves it into the grass before pulling at the starting rope, he yanked it back three times, each time the muscles in his arms flexed.

It finally started and John began mowing the lawn, pushing the mower with an amount of strength you'd think impossible for someone of his size.

Sherlock got up off the couch and walked to the front door, putting his hand on the knob and beginning to turn it before stopping himself.

"What are you doing?" he mumbled, putting his forehead on the door, "What would you say? 'Hi John! I've had a crush on you ever since the first time you mowed my lawn and now I admire you every time you come over!' oh God," Sherlock removed his head from the door and walked into the kitchen, sitting down at the table and grabbing the money.

He looked at it for a moment before he had an epiphany, he dropped it and stood up out of the chair, walking over to the phone on the wall and grabbing it, typing in Molly's number.