Ding Dong Dogs

This isn't Johnlock, buT BEFORE YOU CLICK OUT OF IT, let me inform you of why, I didn't have one to post today and I didn't want to leave you guys without a story. And believe me, it is not like you're going to regret reading this, I assure you, this is worth the read.

My sister and I wrote it November of last year, so that was a year ago basically, I stumbled across it in my google docs yesterday and thought I'd share it today since I don't have a chapter.

Please, if you feel like reading it go ahead, but this gift is my way of apologizing for not having a Johnlock written.

*****

Adam finally met his lover. His male lover. They decided to leave the chiropractor and hop on their horses and ride off into the sunset. But that wasn't all.

As they rode off into the night, the genie arrived. Well, not the genie. The genies lamp.

Adam picked it up and told his lover to stay on the stallion, "What could this be?" Adam asked.

His lover sighed, "Adam, you stupid idiot, it is a lamp. Rub it, darling,"

Adam fidgeted uncomfortably and huffed as he rubbed his palm against the metal and suddenly a supernatural figure appeared.

"You have three wishes bitches. Let's make this quick, I have a kettle on the stove," Adam and his lover exchanged glances briefly.

"What do we want?" Adam asked.

"I know exactly what we need," Adams lover replied.

Adam blushed and smiled, "And what would that be sweetie?"

"The three we need are 1) to talk to God, 2) to have a big ding dong (both of us), and 3) to have the scent of a dog,"

Babe," Adam said, "I love you,"

Suddenly both their ding dongs started growing profusely. They stared in awe. Except they wouldn't stop growing. Soon, the horses ran away in fear. The genie yawned and returned into the lamp. Adam and his lover weren't sure how to feel, then, they could smell everything.

They looked down at themselves and realized they were wiener dogs. Or ding dong dogs with big ding dongs. Huge ding dongs. They stared in horror, realizing they may not ever be able to be humans again.

As they freaked out God suddenly appeared. Then he left because those dogs are weird.

And that is why your dog thinks he is human.

*****

If you're still here and did finish it, thank you, I hope you enjoyed, it was a trip. I'll see you guys soon I hope.