Part 12: Pillow Talk

Not too sure about this one, I am not writing as much as I should, I don't think I'll get much, if any, writing done tomorrow because I have a busy day, so I apologize in advance if there isn't a chapter tomorrow. Also this one is hella short and not really the prompt, ughhhhh kms.

*****

John rolled off Sherlocks body panting, he laid on his back beside the other man and smiled.

"That was," John paused to think of a word that could describe the pleasure he'd just felt.

Sherlock laughed in agreement, "Yeah," John turned his head and looked at Sherlock in the dim lighting, he smiled when Sherlock looked back at him with a grin plastered on his face. John started laughing and Sherlock furrowed his brows.

"What?" John shook his head and looked at the ceiling.

"It just crazy," he paused, "how we got here," Sherlock continued watching him, "like," John began again and turned on his side, using his arm to lift and support him, he began tracing his fingers on Sherlocks pale, sweat glistened chest, "who knew you and I would end up together?" Sherlock smiled.

"Mrs. Hudson? Lestrade? Pretty much everyone we met?" John laughed at that.

"I suppose you're right," Sherlock smiled and lifted his hand to Johns hair, running his fingers through it, John leaned into the touch and hummed.

John put his leg over Sherlock stomach and moved so he was laying on top of the man, Sherlock watched and rested his hands on Johns hips once he was situated. John's elbows sat on the bed at either side of Sherlock's head and he buried his hands in the dark locks.

John leaned down and kissed Sherlock, softly, unlike the ones from before, he pulled away and watched Sherlock's eyes slowly open, his pupils dilating in the dim light from the lamp in the corner of the room.

"What're you thinking about?" John whispered and Sherlock smirked.

"The highlights,"

"Oh yeah?" John grinned and bit his lip, "Tell me more," he urged and Sherlock flipped them over so he was on top.

"You would love that, wouldn't you?" he whispered and John made a soft sound, "Too bad I need to use the loo," Sherlock teased, he winked before jumping off John and getting out of the bed, John groaned and turned over to watch him.

"Smart arse," Sherlock walked out of the room and John stared at his body as he did so, "great arse," he admitted before plopping back down on the bed, suddenly feeling very tired.