Day 24: Dom Or Sub?

Hm, not much to say about this one, wrote it on a whim kind of, don't remember how I got the idea or anything, but it looks like it worked out.

Day 24,444,444,444, *Sigh* that seems like longer than I thought, huh? *Smh at self* Anyway, it has been 24 days, not 671,550 centuries, and yes, I really did do the math...

I'm tired, I haven't been sleeping, its 3:15 and I haven't gotten a good nights rest in a week because I keep having to wake up early without knowing so I go to bed late, ugh. I should sleep now. I won't wake up tomorrow, I have all day to sleep, and I may need it.

*****

"What're you doing?" Sherlock asked from behind John who sat in his chair with his laptop on his lap, Sherlock walked over time him and looked over his shoulder.

"Just scrounging the internet, hey, do you want to try something," John asked and Sherlock leaned lower, his face by John, still looking at the screen.

"I did not say that during our last case," Sherlock defended, spotting something from Johns blog, John closed out of it and opened a new tab, putting his fingers over the keyboard, Sherlock looked at the search bar and waited, John made no move and Sherlock realized he was expecting an answer "What did you have in mind?" Sherlock whispered and John shivered at the hot breath on his neck.

"I want to take one of those quizzes or whatever," Sherlock looked at him through the corner of his eye.

"Huh?" he asked and John turned his face, looking at him and pulling back slightly so they weren't so close.

"You know, the online quizzes about yourself," Sherlock frowned and John sighed, looking back at his computer, "What about this one," Sherlock saw Johns reflection in the dark screen, it was wearing a devious smile and Sherlock watched the search bar as John typed in the quiz.

Sherlock suppressed a giggle, "John, I'm afraid I already know the answer to that," Sherlock said, watching him finish the word submissive.

"I know, but I want to see what percent," John said before clicking enter, and he scrolled through the selection of quizzes brought up about whether you're a dom or sub.

Sherlock straightened his back and moved to the side of John's chair, sitting on the armrest and leaning over to continue looking at the screen. John finally chose one and opened it up, a white website coming up with questions.

"First question," John began, reading the question aloud, "I like to have my hair pulled during sex, I like to do the tugging, it doesn't matter, or hair pullings not for me?" John read out and looked into Sherlock's eyes, Sherlock thought for a moment, looking to the ceiling.

"The second one, or third," Sherlock stated and John nodded in agreement, clicking the second one and waiting for the next answer to pop up.

"Would you wear something for your partner if they wanted you to?" John said, Sherlock looked through the options, they sounded similar to the last ones.

"I think you would be the second again, have your partner wear something for you instead," John nodded once again and Sherlock shifted so his hand was in Johns hair, massaging his scalp gently. John waited for the next question.

"Do I like the idea of being tied up during sex?" John asked, making a soft noise as Sherlock's hand tugged at his hair softly before massaging it again.

"You like the idea of tying someone else up," Sherlock said somewhat seductively and John smirked, biting his lip.

He clicked it, "One night your partner tells you exactly how you're going to please them, whats your move?" John read and looked at the options with Sherlock, 'who made them the boss?' 'Isn't this supposed to be spontaneous?' 'Now we're talking,' and 'Can't wait to do that myself'.

"Mm, thats a tough one," Sherlock said casually, reading over them again, "Maybe the first one? You really do like to be in charge," John laughed lightly and chose the first option.

"Thoughts on pain," John hummed and Sherlock thought back to what they do in the bedroom, how they both have pain kinks that match up, Sherlock bit his lip and leaned close to Johns ear, nibbling on the lobe, John groaned slightly and chose the only true option.

"Choose a toy," the next question read and Sherlock continued licking Johns ear, nibbling it occasionally, John began listing the items, "riding crop," Sherlock hummed, "handcuffs, cock ring, beads," Sherlock moaned at that, the word bringing back filthy memories, John smiled and continued as Sherlock grabbed the other side of John's head and moved his lips down to his neck, "dildo, ball gag, oh, however am I going to choose?"

Sherlock pulled his lips away from Johns neck and looked at the screen himself, "You can pick more than one on this site," Sherlock stated knowingly and sure enough John could click as many as he wanted. He made his selection and clicked the next question.

"Favorite position," John squinted at the screen, looking at the many pictures that held a varity of sex positions, "Oh, we'll have to try some of these," John said before going with the classic doggy style, Sherlock smiled as the screen calculated his results.

"81% dom," John raised his brows at that and the corners of Sherlocks mouth turned upwards.

"Sounds about right," Sherlock whispered huskily and John shivered again, he looked into Sherlock's eyes and closed the laptop, bending over and moving it to rest on the floor beside his chair while Sherlock watched him intensely, without breaking eye contact.

He straightened himself in his chair and put his hands on his own thighs, waiting for Sherlock to climb into his lap, and he did, John lifted his arms out of the way until Sherlock got seated so close to John that he was practically on his hips, John rested his hands on Sherlock lower back.

Sherlock puts his hand on John lower stomach and leaned in very slowly, placing his mouth right by Johns ear, and as he spoke his lips brushed against it.

"Choke me this time," he whispered and John moaned, grabbing a fistful of Sherlock's hair and pulling it back, connecting their lips immediately.

*****

I got this idea after trying out the quiz myself a while ago, just for kicks ya know? Turns out the answer is completely bipolar to how my introverted ass acts, it told me I was mostly a Dom, which I can personally see, and so can my sister.

For this shot however, I didn't use a real quiz.