A Hot Summer Night

A/N Its 5:11 in the morning, I haven't slept because... Well who knows, I've been writing for half an hour I think, and so I'm going to post this and go straight (gay*) to bed. Please God, have mercy on me tomorrow, and let me be able to stay awake. 

Johns POV

It was a hot summer night in their flat and Sherlock was sprawled on top of the comforter complaining about the heat. I was doing a pretty good job of blocking out his whining for a while but now it was starting to get to me.

"Oh my God John, I'm so hot, how am I supposed to sleep in this weather?" he complained once again. I kept my eyes shut and grinded my teeth.

"I don't know Sherlock, how about you try," I hissed back at him through clenched teeth, he stayed quite a moment longer then decided to begin again.

"I cannot stand this heat, it is killing me," that's it, I'd had enough, I sat up in bed and looked at him, his naked body, already laced with a thin layer of sweat. Though, only enough to make his torso glisten. I then climbed on top of him and grabbed his wrists harshly, pinning his arms above his head and leaning in closely.

"Sherlock, I swear, if you don't stop going on about how hot it is, I'm going to give you a reason to feel hot," I said, proving my point by tilting my head and nibbling his neck, he let out a whimper of surprise, and a bit of pleasure, and bit his lip, shutting his eyes.

I reluctantly pulled up and he let out a groan of disappointment, "Why'd," he repositioned himself, easing the discomfort from the already growing bulge in his boxers, "why'd you stop?" I rolled off his pale chest and turned to the wall on top of the sheets.

"Because, I want to get some sleep," there was a moment of silence and I could basically hear the gears turning in Sherlocks brilliant mind. He slipped an arm around my waist and ran a hand up my chest and back down in a slow manner, fingers lightly brushing my member, I groaned in frustration, "Sherlock, you've got to be kidding me, are we seriously doing this right now?"

He sat up on his forearm and looked at my face, "I'm not going to get any sleep and so I might as well make use of this time, what better way than," he paused and cupped my growing erection to annunciate his point, "this?" I moaned and turned over onto my back.

"You are going to be the death of me," I say and push his shoulders, getting him onto his back, and then straddling his hips, I put my arms at either side of his head and slowly started rocking my hips back and forth, Sherlock moaned at the friction, the sound sending bolts of pleasure to my groin.

It didn't take long for Sherlock to reach the edge, even without foreplay, or anything besides simple dry humping, but to be fair I was just a few steps behind him. His moans got louder and I sensed he was about to come, so I pulled off him, he whined and thrust his hips up only to be met with air.

"John, no" his words were defeated and his breath was coming out in bursts, I struggled to find the air myself, and licked my bottom lip.

I pulled his boxers down in a swift movement, easy because of all the practice, I spread his legs and positioned myself in between them, looking down at his hard cock, my mouth watering at the view and what I get to do with it because it belonged to me. I then lowered myself so I was eye level with his arousal.

I took the tip in my mouth and Sherlock let out a loud moan, throwing his head back against the pillow and grabbing the sheet with one hand while the other snaked its way into my hair, I ran my tongue up his shaft, and back down again, then back up, this time focusing on the vein, licking it like a popsicle on a hot day. I then took it all in my mouth, far enough so it hit the back of my throat, I gagged slightly but kept going, eager to please him. Sherlock moaned loudly, bucking his hips into my mouth.

"John I'm," he started, I bobbed my head and he thrusted his hips again, pulling on my hair, "I'm," he tried for the second time, and I swirled my tongue over his tip, he let out a scream and came in my mouth, I swallowed the delicious taste, and pulled off him with a loud pop, wiping whatever escaped my lips with the back of my hand.

He tried to control his breathing as I laid back down on my back, my erection painfully uncomfortable and tenting my boxers, Sherlock noticed my discomfort and turned his body, gently brushing his fingers over it, I moaned at the slightest touch and he reacted by pulling my boxers down quickly.

No ones POV

John panted and his eyes were glossy, his boxers were torn off and his length finally free and standing almost straight up, when Sherlocks hand gripped him he couldn't do anything else but gasp and arch the low of his back. Sherlock began to stroke him slowly but with a firm grip, and the man started to uncontrollably move his hips to get more friction.

"Please," he begged and Sherlock smiled then leaned over and took John into his mouth, Johns hands gripped Sherlocks hair and when he started to move his head the grip got tighter, his moans getting louder and resonating through the otherwise silent room.

Johns back arched as he came in Sherlocks mouth, his vision going white for a split second as he rode off his orgasm, now gently fucking Sherlocks mouth, Sherlock pulled off him and kissed him passionately, tasting himself in Johns mouth, then laid beside him above the comforter, Johns panting slowing down.

"There's no way I'm sleeping now, it just made me more hot," Sherlock says and John huffs a laugh, shaking his head. John rested a hand over his eyes and laid one on his own chest, laced with sweat.

"Yeah, well, thanks to you I don't know if I will be either," John replied and Sherlock grinned, turning over and snuggling against his chest, John wrapped the arm that was previously covering his eyes around Sherlocks shoulders.

"I love you, John," Sherlock mumbles into his chest, John held him closer.

"I love you too," he replies and, despite the heat, the end up falling asleep. 

A/N Not long, but it was kind of just in the moment, ya know? *Shrugs*