Day 7: Hotel

Day seven my lube dudes, oh my word, I just choked on a piece of lettuce, not because I'm funny but because I apparently just felt like suffocating, I guess there are better ways to choke though, ;)

But anyway, I actually made a long chapter in ONE day, which is insane. 

I woke up the day after writing this and my back is broken, its like, my lower back, but if I move a certain way it'll shoot a sharp pain up my spine, which made it really hard to do my makeup and any activities actually.

Also apparently people do face reveals? I don't know if you've seen that, I just saw it for the first time today, I kind of want to but I probably won't, just leave it a mystery, ya know? Plus that's not really what this book is about, the book is about GAY LOVE <3 But if you think otherwise let me know.

*****

"We have to go where?" John asks from his chair as Sherlock paces the flat with his phone in hand.

"To a hotel, this case is far from here," John furrowed his brows and looked at the other man.

"So then why are we going?" Sherlock sighed and plopped on the couch with his elbows resting on his knees.

"Because it's intriguing,"

"And when are we leaving?" John asks, eyes remaining on Sherlock.

"Soon, so you might want to pack a bag, we'll only be there for one night probably," John nods and looks at the computer on his lap.

"Right," John closes his tabs and shuts the computer, setting it on the table next to him. He stands up and stretches his back before grabbing his used mug off the table and walking to the kitchen with it, setting it on the counter next to the sink.

"Meet you down here in ten," Sherlock says without looking up from his phone screen, John nods though he can't see, and walks out of the flat and to his up the stairs.

*****

"What a long car ride," John says as he steps out of the cab, reaching for his bag in the back.

"At least we're here, and we get to sleep now," Sherlock replies and grabs his bag from the other side, he pays the cabbie and steps onto the curb, waiting for John.

"K, lets go," John says as he arrives at Sherlocks side, Sherlock nods and turns around, walking towards the hotel doors.

They step inside and look around, it was a simple hotel, red carpeted floor, yellow wallpaper, and a long white desk separating the clerks from the main room.

"Hello," a young man greets them, he wears a blue uniform with a name tag that reads 'Adam'.

"Hey," John steps up to the desk and sets down his bag.

"One or two rooms?" he asks with a smile, Sherlock is still looking around the room, deducing everything.

"One, please," John replies, watching the clerk look at a screen and type something into it, "and one bed will be fine," John adds and Sherlock then moves to his side, done with looking around.

"Alright, and are you guys going to be paying up front or tomorrow morning?" he asks and looks at John again.

"Upfront will be fine," the clerk nods with a smile and focuses his attention back to the screen.

"Okay, it'll be £122," John nods and reaches in his back pocket, pulling out his wallet, "Alright," the clerk takes what John hands him and enters it into the system, before typing more things, "the pool closes in 45 minutes and opens tomorrow morning at 8:00, breakfast will be at 7:00 and it is self serving, kitchen is just down the hall, and you'll need to leave at 12:00 tomorrow unless you want to pay for another night,"