Chapter Seventeen

We passed 1k views and I'm so thankful to you guys and I just never thought this book would ever get very far. Big thanks to hutchyyyyy for helping me with this book along the way.

I decided that it would stay Six's POV throughout the rest of the book, and do the parts that she's not there for, in her mind. But this right here is just the ending of the last episode of the first season since I didn't want to put it in the last chapter, because, hello. Cliffhanger. I can be a real bitch sometimes please ignore me. I know this author's note is long but whatever. Sorry for this being so short, I'm still not entirely sure where I'm going with this, so that's why it's so crappy and stuff but... if I can be productive you guys might get another longer, better, chapter sometime tomorrow.

{Mike's POV}

I was sat against one of the cupboards in Mr. Clarke's classroom, with hot tears rolling down my face and my hands over my ears.

The last thing I remember is the girls and the demogorgon both screaming. Which made a sharp, piercing noise.When the noise unexpectedly stopped. I slowly picked my head up to look at the damage. There was a cloud of black dust where the girls and the demogorgon should have been.

There was also a whole in the blackboard from where Six pushed the demogorgon up against the wall. I stood up and walked past Dustin and Lucas who both still stood there in utter shock.

"El? El? Six? Six? El! Six!" I screamed their names, looking around for where they could have hidden themselves. "Eleven! Six!" Lucas screamed, joining me in my search for the lost girls.

"Eleven! Six!" "El! Six!" "El, Six, where are you?" I screamed, more tears falling down my face and even more threatening to spill. "Eleven! Six! El? Six?" I shouted.

Eventually, we were lead outside and to an ambulance. Soon my parents pulled up and my mom leaped out of the car and started yelling for me. "Michael? Michael! Micheal?" She ran around trying to find me.

"Oh, my God." She sobbed when she found me. "Oh, my God." She ran over to me and pulled me out of the ambulance and into a hug. "You're okay." She said reassuring herself. "You're okay." She told me, as she kissed my head and I cried even harder than before into her shoulder.

My dad was behind us talking to a paramedic, but I didn't really care. All I wanted right then was to see Will and have the girls come back. I had a stronger connection to Eleven, but I wanted Six back too as she was my friend and Eleven's sister.

We eventually left to the hospital since we wanted to see Will and that's where he was. For some weird reason, Steve Harrington was there. I know he's Nancy's boyfriend and all but, come on.

Soon Johnathon walked into the waiting room and told us we could go see him now. Us boys walked in and pounced on top of Will. Giving him big hugs and telling him about what happened.

"You won't believe what happened when you were gone, man." Lucas smiled at him. "It was mental." Dustin remarked. "You had a funeral." "Jennifer Hayes was crying." "And Troy peed himself ." Lucas and Dustin bounced back and forth between each other.

"What?" Will asked, laughing a little. "In front of the whole school!" Dustin laughed. Will then started having a little bit of a coughing fit. "You okay?" I asked him once he had stopped, tapping his arm in the process.

"It got me. The demogorgon." Will told us. "We know. It's okay. It's dead. We made two new friends. They stopped it. They saved us. But they're gone now." I told him.

"Their names are Eleven and Six." Dustin informed him. "Six?" Will asked us, his voice cracking and him getting a little pale. "Yeah. She mentioned she was with you a couple times but didn't really say much. Before she left she told us to tell you that she always had and always will love you. Whatever 'always have' means." Lucas told Will sadly.

Will had a tear roll down his cheek. "She's gone?" He asked, his voice breaking again. "Yeah. They both are." I told him, barely above a whisper.

We decided to try and cheer him up so we told him stories about what the girls did with their cool powers. We also had to explain what their powers were and how we found them and where they came from. From the looks of it, Will had a thing for Six like I did Eleven. And like me, he didn't know a whole lot about the girl he was falling for.

{A month later}

It was almost completely back to normal. It was like what had happened only a month ago, was completely forgotten. I still would always remember Eleven and miss her. The same for Will. We could never forget the girls that changed our lives forever.