Somebody Like You

Hey guys I'm writing in class and I can't stand theses idiots.. Lol sorrynotsorry.... Xx Jordan----

NIALL'S POV

"Wake up Niall we need to go to school." I heard my boyfriend Harry say as he shook me until I sat up. " Can I have kiss to get me started this morning?" I asked in my sleepy morning voice.

Harry smiled and leaned down and kissed my lips. " Get dressed, we don't want to be late now do we?" He said smiling his normal smile. I shook my head no and got up to get dressed. I pulled on some black skinnies, a purple long-sleeved shirt, purple high tops, and a snap back. When I was done I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then me and Harry went and got in his car.

" Don't embarrass me today." Harry said as he started the car " When do I embarrass you?" I asked in a hurt tone. " Just don't do anything stupid. I can't go around dating and idiot, okay?" I just put my earphones in and sat quiet the way to school.

As we pulled up to the school Harry got out without saying anything as usual. It hurt to know that he doesn't love me back. I got out of the car trying to act like nothing was wrong, but as soon as Louis walked over to me I knew he knew something was bothering me.

" What's wrong Ni? " Louis asked with a concerned look. He always cares, I mean he is my only true friend. I've known him since I was six......( Just a little authors note I know it doesn't make sense but let's pretend Louis is in high school okay... Thank you lovelies!) " Stomach hurts just a bit. " I lied, knowing Louis knew I did he just nodded his head.

" Are you coming? " I heard Harry say in his thick cheshire accent. I shook my head yes and we walked to class. Me and Louis have no classes together, but me and Harry have every single one.

As we walked into class I took my usual seat beside Harry, and he took his turning his back to me. He started talking to Liam and Danielle which I don't mind, but he rarely talks to me. I guess I'm just being sensitive. " We have a new student, his name is Zayn Malik. I want everyone to accept as you would want to be. " Ms Johnson said, the boy ' Zayn' scoffed. He has jet black hair with blonde tips at the end, tan skin, and beautiful carmel coloured eyes. He was beautiful, but I have Harry and he's the hottest boy in school, or was.

Zayn took the seat beside me, I looked at him and smiled trying not to stare. " Well it looks like I'm sitting beside you...? " he said with a small smile, trailing off so I could tell him my name. " Niall Horan" I said in my thick Irish accent. All he did was shake his head before the teacher handed us a paper to work on.

Lucky for me Zayn is in all my classes so we had time to get to know each other. When it came to lunch I lead Zayn to the cafeteria. " Um I'm going to use the loo. " Zayn said, I nodded and went to take my spot in line beside Harry. I walked up and leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek, but he moved his head. " What did I do? " I asked a little annoyed at how he was acting lately. " How about you ask Zack or whatever the hell his name is." I couldn't help but to laugh. " Zayn! His name is Zayn and I don't like him! " I said between breathes. Harry just stared at me like I was a bug.

We sat down at lunch and the rest of the day went by. When it was time to leave I started walking to Harry's car while he talked to Liam but I got stopped.

" Hey! " A voice came from the tanned boy I had met today.

--------

Hey this chapter sucks and yea so just comment if I should keep going because I'll do five chapters and see if anyone likes it and just go from there. I actually have this story planned unlike my last two... So erm.. Yeah... Xoxo Jordan!!(;