Chapter 13

Niall's POV

I felt this really horrible feeling as I watched Louis get into Harry's car. What does he have to do with Harry?

"Are you okay?" Zayn looked at me.

I couldn't talk. I just shook my head yes and started walking towards Zayn's car.

He didn't say anything. He just drove. We pulled up to his house and got out, going into the house.

My phone vibrated.

'LouBear(:' texted me.

I'm not answering. Then another from him.

L: Hey Ni(;  

Helllooooo????

N: What do you want?

L: What's wrong?

N: Nothing. Is there a reason you texted me? Are you and Harry done screwing?

L: Is that what this is about?

I didn't reply after that.

"Zaynie!! I'm starved!!" I said walking into the kitchen.

"Nandos is on the table." He smiled pointed to the table.

"Yumm!!" I said, then went to the table to scarf down the chicken.

Zayn just stared in amazement.

I finished and decided I wanted to take a shower.

"Babe, I'm gonna take a shower." I looked at Zayn as I was waking out of the kitchen.

"I'm babe now? I like it." Zayn giggled.

I just playfully rolled my eyes and walked to the restroom. I started the shower and let it warm up, as I undressed.

I stepped in and let the water heat my body. I just stood with my head down and eyes closed.

I heard the shower curtain open and then felt arms snake around me from behind.

"I'm so horny." Zayn said in my ear. I couldn't help but laugh.

"When are you not?" I turned so our members pressed against each other. I bit at Zayn's neck, earning a moan. I kept biting until I found his soft spot.

I reached down an stroked his half-hard dick.

"You want it don't you?" He leaned me against the wall.

"Yes, I want it in my mouth. I want it in me." I said, lust dripping off his tongue.

"Then come get it." He seductively whispered, before He turned off the water and jumped out of the shower.

"You tease!" I followed him to the bedroom.

"Suck it." Zayn ordered. I obeyed.

He was leaned against the wall. I stood in front of him and got on my knees.

I licked every inch of his length before taking him in. I took him all in at once. I moved my head in a rhythmic pattern, earning several pleasure filled moans.

"Niall, I'm gonna come soon." But before he could I pushed him on the bed and climbed on.

"I said I want you in me." I slid onto his cock. He places his hands on my hips.

"Go Zayn." His hips went up as he pushed mine down. He kept going hitting my prostate. "Zayn" I said as I started to jerk off my own and soon he released and I came soon after.

He pulled out of me and we laid together, cuddling. We fell asleep this way.

******

Zayn's POV

I woke up holding my little Irish blonde. I watched as he slept so peacefully.

If only you knew how much I love you. I thought.

"You love me?" Niall's deep blue eyes met with mine.

Or at least I thought I thought it.

"Yes." I looked away ashamed.

"I love you too." He leaned in and kissed my lips.

"Niall?"

"Yes?"

"I was wondering, if you would be my boyfriend?" I bit my lip.

"I would love to!" He smiled.

____________________________/____

Hey!!(: I hope you enjoyed... This isn't that good, but it's Ziall.... Yea.. Soo talk to me!! I'm bored!!

P.S.

I did not proof read!!