Chapter Nine

Guys! I told you I was gonna update yesterday, but I got food poisoning from some bad shrimp and I couldn't even leave my bed.. I had 101.7 fever and was throwing up!! I feel alot better though..

                       xx--Jordan

           *******

Niall's POV

 "Choose?" I asked, my voice breaking.

"Niall, it's for the best." Zayn said as he rubbed my arm.

"Don't fucking touch him." Harry pulled Zayn's hands off of me.

I was angered now "Why do I have to choose? Why can't I have a bestfriend and my boyfrind not be so jealous?"

"Because, you like him more than a bestfriend!" Harry locked eyes with me. I put my head down.

I walked over to Harry and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. "I love you Haz." He looked up and smirked at Zayn.

"Now lets go back to my place. My mom's not there." He winked at me.

"Go wait in the car, while I talk to Zayn.''I needed to talk to Zayn

"No." He stated simply

"I chose you. You have nothing to worry about. I just need a few words with Zayn." I shooed him to the car.

"What more do you need to say?" Zayn's voice was emotionless and cold.

"I cant loose you."

"Well obviously you can. You just picked that dick over me." I wasnt hurt at how he was talking to me, because I have a plan.

"Can you listen and not be so mean? I have a plan. We can still see eachother without Harry knowing." I was smiling.

"I'm not gonna hide from him."

"Zayn! Stop being stupid! Do you love me or not?"  He froze at my words.

"Yes I do" he kinda hesitated ''what's the plan?" My eyes brightened up.

"Go to the park tomorrow at 3 am. I have a suprise for you." I ran off before he could get anything else out.

I got in the car and Harry took my hand. We rode like this all the way to his house. When we got there he walked in before me.

"What'd you talk to Zayn about?" Harry asked while putting on the Titanic.

"Nothing important." I replied walking into the kitchen to make me a sandwhich.

"Okay" Harry answered back in a sarcastic voice.

"I'm not gonna fight with you." I walked into the living room.

"Shut up and cuddle with me." Harry had a blanket covering him. He lifted up the cover and opened his arms.

"I can't, I'm eating." He gave me the death glare. I laughed "Fine" I finished my sandwhich and layed in his arms. It wasnt long before we were both asleep.

********

My phone rang, causing Harry to jump awake.The caller I.D read Zaynie:).

"Dont answer that." Harry replied calmly.

"Okay." I sent him to voicemail. Then I got a text from him. It read 'I know Harry's watching you. Tell him to call me.'

I guess Harry read the message, because he scooted me out of the way and walked to his phone.

___________

I know it's short but it's an update!! I hope you enjoyed. There definately will be another tomorrow, heck I may do one today!!(: