Chapter 12

I'm am officially a teenager!!(: if you think I'm a little young... Don't care!! Lol on the real side though I'm not that happy... Just enjoy...

Harry's POV

"We're done? Seriously?" I don't think I heard Niall right.

"Look I'll be at your house tomorrow to get my stuff." His voice was covered in guilt.

"Whatever. Bye." I hung up the phone.

I can finally go after who I want. The one who I really love.

I think I'll call him now.

"Hello?"the boy sounded surprised

"Louis can we meet up later? Like tomorrow after school?" I hope I'm not freaking him out.

"Um.... Sure. Is something wrong?" Curiosity slipping off his tongue.

"I just want to talk in person. Nothing's wrong, I just miss you Boo."

Niall's POV

"Are you okay?" Zayn rubbed my hand.

"I just can't believe I finally broke up with him. I thought we would be together forever." I looked up and saw Zayn look down. "I'm just glad you were the reason."

I leaned in and pressed my lips to his.

"I love you. I don't care if you're not ready to love me back. I'm glad I was the reason to." Zayn smiled and kissed me, letting his lips press to mine a little longer than he had to.

"If I wasn't ready to love you Zayn, I wouldn't be with you." I couldn't have told the truth any other way.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me, this time more intense.

His tongue slid across my bottom lip, I let his tongue explore my mouth.

He slowly pushed me down on his bed.

"Do you want to do this?" He asked, looking me in the eye.

"Yes." I said with no hesitation

He moved closer and kissed my neck. He left little love bites here and there until he found my weak spot. He sucked a little harder, earning a moan.

He undressed painfully slow, until he was just in his boxers.

I started to take off my shirt when he said "Let me do it."

He pulled off my shirt and planted kisses on my chest. He kisses his way down to the top of my pants.

He slowly undid them and pulled them off.

"Zayn don't be a tease!" I wanted him now.

He palmed my growing erection through my boxers. My hips buckled up.

"Someone's impatient aren't they?" He said pulling off my underwear.

He kissed my head, then slowly took me all in his mouth. His tongue swirled around my length as he sucked.

"Zayn you are so good at this." I moaned

His head moved faster and I came into his mouth. He swallowed it all.

"Are you ready?" I shook my head yes.

He stuck three fingers up to my mouth. When he thought they were good enough he entered one finger in me. Then he added two more.

"Zayn please, I'm ready." He nodded and flipped me over.

His hardened member slowly entered and he started going in and out.

Even though I hadn't been entered in almost two months the pleasure came immediately.

"Zayn, faster!" He moved faster, but it wasn't good enough. "Harder Zayn. Move faster!"

He was now slamming into me and it felt amazing.

"Niall, I- I'm gonna-" he then emptied into me.

He pulled out and planted a kiss on my back.

"You were amazing." I said then fell asleep in his arms.

******

Louis' POV

I drove to school like always. I just couldn't get Harry off my mind. He hasn't asked me to meet him after school since he met Niall.

Does he like me again? Is he going to kiss me? No. Him and Niall just broke up. That's your bestfriend's ex, you can't do that.

I did have him before Niall.

Oh well, I thought as I got out of my car. To my surprise Niall and Zayn were waiting on me.

Zayn? Is he the reason Niall and Harry broke up? Probably.

I shook my thoughts away as I walked up to them.

"Boobear!" Niall shouted and hugged me so tight, I thought I was going to burst!

"Ni!" I returned the embrace laughing.

He let go and said "You know Zayn, right?" His blue eyes met mine as he latched onto Zayn's arm.

Zayn stared down at him and smiled, then looked back up to me. He stuck out his hand "Nice to meet you Louis." He said genuinely.

"You too." I said putting on a convincing smile.

The first bell rang.

"I guess I'll see you at lunch." I said and walked towards the building, but someone called my name.

I looked back to see Harry coming to me. I smiled.

He basically tackled me with his hug.

"What's gotten into you Harry?" I laughed.

"I missed you. Are you still coming over after school."

I gave him the 'probably not' look.

His smile faded and he looked down. "Oh, I erm guess I'll talk to you later." He looked like he was going to cry.

"Haz, it's just you're Niall's ex and what's he gonna think?" I said before he walked off.

"I understand." He said with his back turned to me.

I am horrible. I've never made him look like that before.

Niall's POV

Me and Zayn spent every period together until the bell to leave rang at 3:15.

As we walked out of the school I saw Louis getting into Harry's car.

____________________________\_

Guys I hoped you enjoyed.. I didn't try my best, but I tried... That counts doesn't it? No okay whatever.... Just yea... So just comment what you think. I did not proof read btws!!(: