Chapter 14

Niall's POV

"We should get up." I looked into the caramel eyes that belonged to my boyfriend.

"Okay, I'm going to take a shower." Zayn said as he walked to the bathroom.

"Can I join you?" I said already getting undressed.

"No." A simple answer came and then the door shut and locked.

"You bastard!" I yelled, he chuckled.

"As long as you la-la-la-la-la-la-la-ah-la-la-la-la love me" I walked over to my phone and picked it up.

LT: Ni? Listen I'm so-

NH: I can't stand that. I cannot stand it when people apologize for stuff they knew they shouldn't have done!

LT: Me and Harry have history Niall. We've known each other longer than I have you! It doesn't seem like it, but he's hurting! He needs someone. Someone who won't leave him!

NH: I'm done with the both of you.

And with that I hung up.

"Who was that?" Zayn said, only his hand covering his 'unmentionables'.

"Louis." I said as I made my way to the bathroom. I shut and locked the door behind me.

I turned on the shower, then stripped. I let the water warm before I got in. I let the water warm my body. I washed up and got out.

I dried off and got dressed. I opened the door to see Zayn doing his hair.

"You look perfect." I said as I wrapped my arms around him. "Don't spend so much time making yourself perfect. Which you don't, but still."

"Okay! I'm done" he raised his hand turning around. "And I'm not perfect." He kissed my lips.

"I'm not gonna argue about this." I smiled at him. "What are we doing today, babe?" I didn't want to stay home.

"D'you wanna go to the park?" I shook my head eagerly.

"Let us go then!" I ran down the stairs and to the car. Zayn came out of the house laughing.

"Hurrrryyyyyyyyy!!!" I whined

"I'm here." He said unlocking the doors.

He interlocked our fingers as we pulled out of the driveway.

"Isn't this dangerous?" I asked

"Not really. I'm an excellent driver." He replied

"Okay." I didn't complain again. After a while we arrived at the park.

"Is it just is?" I wanted to know.

"That I know of, yes." He said as we got out and walked to a secluded area in front of a little duck pond.

We sat down on the ground and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Zayn, I love you." I looked up and smiled.

"I love you to." He kissed me. He wrapped his arms around my waist as it intensified.

"Are you serious?" I looked up and saw the face I dreaded.

"Go the fuck away Harry." I stood up.

"That's funny because Louis was saying different last night." He smirked.

"You are nothing but a whore. I'm sorry that you took my bestfriend, now he'll be like you." I spat my words out.

"What's wrong with Harry?" Louis approached.

I felt my throat tighten.

"Let's go." I said, but couldn't move.

"Niall, I am still your bestfriend."

"No you aren't! What makes you think that?! Are you fucking stupid?"

"Don't." Harry said.

"Really? Don't? Don't what? Don't get mad? Don't get mad because I have to look at you two?" The tears are almost here. "Don't yell at Louis? You used to say that for me! Remember? Probably not, because you didn't care! You didn't care! You won't ever care! I am glad Zayn came! I'm so glad. I found who I really love!"

"You think I didn't care?!" A tear fell down his cheek.

___\____

Harry's cries what?!?! Lol I hope you enjoyed not time for enough of no love... Maybezz