Chapter 5

"You should be with somebody like m.. It's getting late." Zayn said looking at his phone.

"Do you want me to drive you?"

"No Harry will pick me up."

After I called and waited, Harry was honking outside.

"I guess I'll see you Monday Ni."

"Yea I'll see you too 'Z'" he laughed.

I walked out the door and got in the car.

"Did you have fun?" Harry asked as I buckled my seatbelt.

"Yes, we cuddled on the bed and watched a movie then we talked." I knew Harry would get mad.

"Cuddled?" Harry asks, his hands gripping tighter on the steering wheel.

"I'm kidding! Calm down. I could never cuddle with anyone else besides my HazzaBear" I said and reached over and pinched his cheek.

"You better not." He said in a playful manner reaching over to hold my hand.

"Do you cuddle with other guys?" I asked even though I knew he would say no.

"Sometimes, and other times I cuddle with girls." He said.

"So basically you cheat?" I'm trying to hold back my pain.

"It's not cheating." He stated simply.

"Can you drop me off at home." At this point I wanted to throw up.

"Why?" He asked as if nothing was wrong.

"Nevermind... Take me to Louis" I needed him now.

"But babe, I need you" he said. I could just feel the lie.

"I'm pretty sure you could just call over one of your sluts." I made sure my voice was cold.

"Really? Are you seriously mad over that?" It's like he's stupid or something.

"Stop the car. I'm walking to Louis'."

"No you aren't. You're staying with me." He reaching out to grab my arm.

"Don't fucking touch me. I can't take this anymore." I got out of the car and just ran.

I ran home.

******

After I got home I received a text from Louis.

L: Harry just told me that you got out of the car and ran

N: I did

L: Why?

N: I've got to go, bye boo

L: whatever bye.

I decided to take a shower.

I got in the shower letting the warm water run all down my body. I just stood there with my head down, and eyes closed.

I finished washing up, got out, got dressed, and called Harry

N: Harry, I kinda overreacted, but can you promise me something?

H: Sure, what is it?

N: Can you just stop hurting me? Promise you'll only cuddle with me? Promise I'm the only one right now?

H: I promise you. Now babe, let me come stay with you. I wanna drive you to school in the morning.

N: Okay. Just let yourself up, my mom is asleep so be quiet.

H: Okay love you.

I hung up without saying anything. I was laying on my bed when he walked in the door.

"Zayn?" I sat up surprised to see him in my house.

"You need somebody like me. Harry is a fucking douche." Was all he said when Harry walked in.

"Excuse me?" Harry said walking towards Zayn

"I said you are a fucking douche." Zayn said obviously not intimidated by Harry.

"Niall tell him to leave." Harry ordered no matter how much I wanted to tell Harry to leave, I still loved him more than Zayn.

"Zayn leave." I said my face staring at nothing but the floor.

*******

Hey this chapter was short and it sucked but anyways I know I said I wasn't updating for a while.. But I made a promise to my friend.

-xx

Jordan