Chapter 3

Hey lovelies!!(; I was just coming to tell you that I will be updating often. I will continue to complain about every sport that I do but that is okay!! So um here's a filler chapter because I have writers block... I don't really know her username or whatever but Ashlynn this is for you!!(; And if you want me to dedicate chapters just send some ideas for my next chapter( if there are people reading) and ill consider....-xx Jordan---/-

Harry rubbed his erection on mine, making my hips buckle up for more. Harry slowly took my shirt off and started at my pants. He was at my boxers kissing my waist. " Don't be a tease! I've waited for this long enough.. I want you to be my--"

"Gross!!" Louis busted through the door.

" This is not to place or time to do this!! Your mother is here Niall!!" Louis said laughing. My cheeks were a bright red and Harry just smiled awkwardly, still on top of me. " Uh Haz.." I said pushing him off of me. I put my clothes back on, while Harry just gets under the covers.

" What are you doing here? It's almost 10:30! " I asked Louis in a playful yet curious voice.

" I can't come stay the night with my best friend? " he said trying to act hurt.

I was about to answer when Harry said " I was about to get some! " me and Louis couldn't help but laugh.

" So Harry you need to put some clothes on or sleep on the floor. " Louis said in a sassy voice. We can all fit in my bed, and even though I'll Be in the middle Louis doesn't feel comfortable.

" Well I'm tired so can we go to sleep? " Harry said yawning as he put on some boxers.

" Sounds good to me." I said in a tired voice, already in the bed next to Louis.

" Night lads" Louis said before we all fell into a deep sleep.

*******

" Niall!! Harry!! Wake uhhhhpppp!! " I heard my best friend say.

" What if I don't wanna?? " Harry said, his voice low and slow.

" Just get up. Niall your mom left for work, okay? "

" Okay Boo... Now do you wanna go make breakfast 'cause I'm starving. " Harry chuckled

" You've been up for three seconds! " Harry exclaimed

" Whatever. " I got out of bed and went into the kitchen.

The rest of the day went on with just me and Lou, because Harry had to leave. Not soon after Louis did to..

Tomorrow is school and all I can look forward to is seeing Zayn. I need to figure him out.

*******

Haha this sucks!! But anyways I will be updating more, and putting more time into this story. ( And if there are any spelling errors or anything just leave a comment because I'm to lazy to re read!! And vote please!)

-xx Jordan