Chapter 6

Okay so I haven't updated in like 10 days, but I'm gonna change that. I'm gonna update at least once every week. It's Sunday so I'm updating today. I'll update every Sunday. I'm gonna try to update more than once every week, but it's gonna be hard this week. It's Homecoming and cheerleaders have to take care of stuff. We are planning a pep rally, dressing up everyday of the week, along with everyone else, and have to do something Friday and Thursday night(: but this is gonna be shorter than all my other chapters and it is just a filler so yea.....

Xx

Jordan!!(;

Harry's POV

" Hazza wake up." The familiar Irish voice said.

"I really don't want to. Can't we just skip?" I said, knowing my goody-two-shoes boyfriend would say no.

"You can, but I'm not." Just the answer I expected.

"Okay, I'm getting up!" I said seeing he had showered and dressed.

I looked at the clock, 6:00. Great. Well I need to take a shower anyways.

I walked into his bathroom and started the shower.

I stripped, and right when I was about to get in the door opened.

I turned to see Niall.

"What do you want?" I asked, bothered how he just walked in. I mean he's my boyfriend but damn he gets on my nerves.

"You." Was all he said before he started to walk towards me.

He slowly walked towards me. I knew he wasn't gonna fuck me right now, but what was he doing?

"Lean against the wall." I have never seen him so demanding.

I obey and he got down on his knees.

Blowjob. I haven't had one of these in a while.

He kissed the tip of my head, and then took it in his mouth. He slowly took all of me.

He bobbed his head back and forth. I pushed my hips forward, causing him to gag a little.

He moved his head faster and faster until I reached my climax.

"Niall, I- I'm gonna cum." I said as I released into his mouth. To my surprise he swallowed it all.

He stood up, brushed his teeth and just walked out.

I didn't really care. I just got in the shower and washed my hair and my body.

When I was done I got dressed, brushed my teeth and my hair. I walked out of the bathroom to see Niall waiting on the bed watching tv.

"That was nice." I said

"It probably wasn't. That was my first blowjob." He said, his cheeks starting to burn a deep red.

*******

Guys I told you this was short!! But this was my first time writing smut and I have no idea how to go from there. But yeah.. Soo yeah... I'll update soon.