Chapter 4

Hey guys!!(: I wrote this at Ashlynn's and its 11:12 so yea.. It will probably suck but I'll do my best!! And I'll finish it in the morning and in class.. So yea!! I'm to lazy to read this over so yeahh..

-xx

Jordan

******

I walked to school this morning, with one thing on my mind. I couldn't get him out of my head.

Zayn is weird. Not a bad weird but , mysterious.

As I came up on the campus I saw him. His black hair styled perfect in a quiff, his black leather jacket, and just him is uh!

I walked over to him, curious to what he was going to say Friday.

"Hey Zayn" I said with a smile one my face.

"Hey Niall, sorry if I seemed weird or anything the other day. It's just-" I cut him off

"It's fine." The bell rang after and we walked to class.

*****

( I don't really know how the school systems work over there but I'm just gonna use how they work here in Texas!)

We walked into first period, and took our seats. To my surprise Harry turned to talk to me.

"Are you stupid?" He said in what seemed like a serious tone.

"I guess to you I am" I said.

"Why didn't you meet me today?" He asked in a hushed volume.

"I completely forgot, I was talking to Zayn and-" he cut me off

"Zayn? You blew me off for Zayn?"

"Harry it was one time! Okay! It's not like you haven't canceled on me. I mean its not like we don't see each other all day."

He just looked at me with disbelief. I just turned forward and took notes for the rest of class.

After 3 more classes its finally lunch and I have a plan.

I walked into the lunch line right beside Zayn. Harry wasn't here yet but he would be soon.

Louis walked up to me"Hey Ni, if I have to tell these teachers one more time that I'll do the work when I want, I'm gonna have to shoot somebody." I laughed and looked over to Zayn.

He laughed a little. God he's perfect. The way he smiles with his tongue behind his teeth.

"Hey Niall, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to come over after school? I mean only if you want." Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Of course I do! I wanted to scream but that would probably freak him out.

"I'd love to." I said trying to hide my excitement.

"No you wouldn't." I turned to see Harry.

"Look he already said yes. You can't control everything that he does." I looked at Zayn.

"Harry, we talked about this." My voice annoyed.

"But you're my boyfriend! You can't go to his house!" He pleaded

"Is someone jealous?" I asked knowing he will deny and let me go.

"No! Fine! Go! But you're eating with me."

After that school went by pretty fast and now I get to go to Zayn's.

"I'm parked right over there." Zayn said pointing to a black sports car.

******

We pulled up to a middle sized house. He leaded me in and I couldn't help but notice no one was home.

"Where is everybody?" I asked

" I actually live alone" he said avoiding eye contact. I could tell he didn't want to talk about it so I didn't ask.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" He said leading me to his bedroom.

I didn't really pay attention to the movie. I just watched Zayn.

"You shouldn't be with Harry." He said sitting up.

"And just who should I be with?" I asked kinda mad that he would say that.

"You should be with somebody like m..."