Chapter 11

Hey guys.. What am I supposed to do? Harry is my baby!! I can't let him get beat up by Zayn... I just hope you like this chapter. Just remember I love you Fatties!(that's what we call each other here at my school.. Hope I didn't offend you)

****

Zayn's POV

Harry's fist hit my face.

I lost it.

I grabbed him by the collar and punched him in the mouth. He pushed me off of him.

Another fist hit my jaw. I swung back. Not just once. 5 times. I didn't miss.

He stumbled back, but wasn't done. He caught hit balance and came at me , but Niall got in the middle.

"Stop! What is wrong with the both of you?!" He had tears down his cheeks.

"What is wrong with me? What is wrong with you? What is this you were gonna meet Zayn tonight?" Harry yelled at Niall.

"You don't own him. You can't tell him what to do all the time!" I answered for Niall.

"You better shut the fuck up." Harry threatened "Let him answer."

"Babe-" Niall was cut off

"I'm sorry I don't know who you're talking to, me or him?" Harry said sarcastically

"I can't do this." Niall turned and walked away.

"Don't do this Niall." I called after him.

"You'll lose me!" I shouted.

He stopped dead in his tracks.

Niall's POV

"You'll lose me!" Zayn shouted after me.

I stopped, then turned around.

"I'll lose you? You're starting to sound just like him! I'm done!" I pointed at Harry.

I ran before he could say anything else. I ran all the way to Louis'.

******

"Niall?" Louis looked surprised that I was at his doorstep.

I don't blame him. I haven't talked to him in like a week.

"Look I know I haven't talked to you in a while, but I need you Boo."

"Come in."

Louis opened the door wider for me to get in.

"What happened this time?"

The tears welled up in my eyes.

"How about we talk in my room." He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to his room.

"Ni.. What happened? You haven't been in school and I haven talked to you in a week."

"It's Harry and Zayn." I told him everything. By the time I was done my face was in his shoulder and he was stroking my hair.

"How about we sleep it off?" Louis gave me and optimistic and reassuring smile.

"Okay."

I cuddled up to Louis. It's not like we liked each other, he just makes me feel better.

"I'm glad I have my best friend back." Is what he said before we both drifted to sleep.

*****

*the next day*

I woke up in Louis' arms.

"Lou wake up! I'm hungry!" I wiggled around.

"Oh shut up Niall" Louis turned his back to me.

I sat up and started shaking him. "Louis! Up! Food!"

"Fine!" He got up and walked out the door.

I felt this buzz near my area. What in the hell?

Oh it's my phone. It read 10 new texts from Hazza<3

And 15 missed calls from Zaynie.

Harry's messages read:

Niall call me

Niall please answer

Nialllllllll I wanna talk

Etc.

I didn't answer.

A message popped up 'Niall, I didn't mean to sound like Harry but you have to choose. You cannot have us both. I just hope you make the right choice. No matter what I love you'

I've made up my mind. All I need to do now is tell Harry that we're done.

_______________________________

Hey!! I had no idea what to do with this... I apologize for my sucky writing skills, but hey it's an update. My play is on the 14th and I do not want to do it. I blow up on my teacher a lot. She makes me so mad!! I walked out of practice and hurt my other one act play teachers feelings. I am horrible. I really don't know what to do... But my birthday is in three days BIOTCHES!!