𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢

𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘯é 𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯/ 𝘚𝘪𝘮/ 𝘔𝘰/ 𝘔𝘰𝘯é/ 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘺
03:20 𝘱.𝘮

(That's what she's wearing

(That's what she's wearing. I know y'all can't see her face, but I don't care. I'll put a picture with her face showing, next chapter.)

"Fuck me? No bitch, fuck you! Don't try to turn this around on me, trying to make me feel guilty for wanting to leave yo ass! Don't try and sit here and play victim, when you did this! You brought this upon yourself!" I yelled throwing things at him, while he tried his best to duck and dodge them.

"You said you was down." He said, dodging the cup I threw at his head.

"Your definition of being down, is not the real definition of actually being down. You think a girl letting you lie and cheat on her, run and walk all over her and just do whatever the fuck you want to do, is a down chick?" I asked him, throwing a vase at him. It him in the leg and he stumbled into the wall.

"No you stupid, inconsiderate, drop out ass nigga, that's called a stupid bitch." I said, still throwing things at him. The lit candle I threw, hit him in the back and his shirt caught in fire.

"Bitch, what the fuck is wrong with you?!" He shouted, hurrying to take the shirt off. I laughed, throwing a plate at him and he dodged it by a little.

"And no. I need a girl who won't give a fuck 'bout nothing. If anything, you should know this. I need a girl who'll do any and everything for me. Who will never leave me, always happy for to see me who will never mistreat me, entertain me like a TV one who adore me, go to war do anything for me always go hard for me, never lie, now that's real loyalty." He said, looking at me. I shook my head, laughing.

"Don't talk to me using yo lyrics, bitch. You want all of that from that song, but you can't give that girl the same. You and every other nigga say that a real bitch would go hard for they nigga, but a real NIGGA would go for his girl, too. You can't expect me to hold you down and be loyal for and to you, if you can't give me the same." I said, shaking my head again.

"And what's wrong with me? No, what's wrong with you? You think I'm gone let you have me out here looking stupid, fighting bitches and acting oblivious to the shit around me. I'm not like them other bitches you been with and I damn sure not gone start being one now. I'm not an easy bitch and it's very hard for me to let my walls down, for a nigga like you. All you niggas are the same and only care about one thing." I said, feeling tears on the brim of my eyes. I want gone let them fall, though.