28 🌹

𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢

𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘯é 𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯/ 𝘚𝘪𝘮/ 𝘔𝘰/ 𝘔𝘰𝘯é/ 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘺

Hearing small cries, I walked out my room and made my way into Mari's. Taking Emani out of her crib, I checked her diaper and scrunched my face up. I put her on the changing table, grabbing a new diaper and her wipes. After changing her, I grabbed her empty bottle and walked downstairs.

Fixing her bottle, I put it to her mouth and she pushed it, grabbing at my face. I figured she didn't want the bottle, so I put it in the fridge and walked out the kitchen.

"Look at her. Doing her motherly duties." I looked up, seeing Kd with his hand over his mouth and a tear coming down his face.

I shook my head, putting my attention back on Emani and sat in the recliner. Kd walked over, playing with her hands and she blankly looked at him, snatching her hands back. I laughed, watching as she hit his hand and swatted him away.

"She don't like you." I laughed, as he took her from me and she pulled on his ears.

Taking her from him, she smiled at me and I smiled back. I blew a raspberry on her stomach, causing her to giggle and kick her feet. Doing it again, she giggled and patted my head. Humming to Cranes on the Sky, Mani started smiling and clapping her hands, causing me to smile.

"Stop talking to me, dawg. I have nothing to say to you." Mani frowned, looking around and her eyes landed on something behind Kd.

She frowned even more, pointing behind Kd and looked at me. I seen Boomer walking in the living room, with Jo behind him and shook my head.

"What you mean, you have nothing to say to me? Ever since you found them papers, you ain't been talking to me." Jo said, trying to grab his arm.

"The fu- the heck you want me to say? Act like sh- stuff sweet? Azure, get out my face bruh." He said, as Mani started to whine.

"Y'all need to take that somewhere else. She getting upset." I said, rocking Mani and she calmed down.

Boomer looked at her, making silly faces and she giggled, reaching for him. I gave her to him, as he sat beside me and played with her.

"Where Mari?" He asked, now sitting on the floor.

"With Artist, buying some more things for her house." I said, grabbing the remote and turning on the tv.