42 🌹

𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢

𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘯é 𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯/ 𝘚𝘪𝘮/ 𝘔𝘰/ 𝘔𝘰𝘯é/ 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘺

After talking to Kentrell about the baby situation that night, I told him what I been telling him from the jump. Which was get a DNA test. If the baby's his, I'll be by his side and if the baby's not, I'm still going to be here. I'm currently at the graveyard, sitting in front of my sperm donors grave.

I didn't want to come here, but Kentrell thought it'll help me out. Jo's with me, but she doesn't want to be here, herself. In my head, I thought of many things I could say or how to start off the conversation.

All I wanna know, is why? Why did he do that to me? Why'd he let his friends, have their way with me? Was I too fast, at my age? Was all this, really my fault? There's so many things I want to say and ask and now that I've got the chance, I'm a mute.

Looking over at Jo, she was lost in her thoughts, as well with a lone tear rolling down her left cheek. I reached my hand out, wiping it away and she slightly jumped.

Looking at me, she gave me a smile and grabbed my hand, lacing our fingers together. I looked back at the grave, gnawing on my lip and felt my throat get dry. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

"Are you in heaven or hell? I'm just asking for a friend. You should be in rotting in hell, for what you did and your sick friends, too." I said, as my top lip twitched and my left hand shook.

"Simone." Jo sternly said, nudging me in my side and I ignored her.

"What? I only said nothing, but the truth. He deserves whatever punishment, God and the devil, is giving him! I fuckin' hate him! He did this to me! He's got me all fucked up, in the head! He fuckin' did this to me." I said, my voice getting lower with every sentence that came out my mouth.

"He's left his mark on me not just physically, but mentally and emotionally. He didn't only just leave it on me, but you too. He's done things to us, no father should do and he also left his friends do it." I said, feeling my eyes start to swell up and water.

"Why? Why'd you do it, daddy? Why'd you hurt, your only daughter? You were supposed to be someone, I looked up to and you were the complete opposite. Did you hate me? Did I do something, for you to have a sudden change of heart, towards me? Why couldn't you give me that love, I needed from a father?" I questioned, letting the tears spill out of my eyes and picked with the grass.

"You were supposed to be my role model and my first love. I have no good memories with you, except the ones that play in my head all day and night. You were never there for me, like a father should have been. You're a poor excuse of a man and of a father." I said, as I wiped my face and more tears came rolling down.

"I never had a father, but you were someone I could call my father. That all changed, the night you touched me in ways, you weren't supposed to." Jo started, picking up patches of grass and throwing it.

"My good memories with you, are blocked out from my brain and I don't think they'll be there anymore. You were my uncle, doing things, you had no business doing. You've caused so much hurt, to me and my cousin and I hate you for it. I wish I was there the day you died, so I could kill you myself." She said, staring blankly at the headstone and letting her tears fall.