45 🌺

𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘯é 𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯 / 𝘚𝘪𝘮 / 𝘔𝘰 / 𝘔𝘰𝘯é / 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘺 / 𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺

"Mani, what's wrong mamas?" I asked, as she cried and took her out her crib.

She continued to cry, pulling on her ears with one hand and biting her fingers with the other hand. Hoisting her on my hip, I took her fingers out of her mouth and pushed her top lip up. I seen a tooth sprouting out her gums, letting me know that she was teething and my heart hurt for her.

"My baby first tooth." I said, kissing her cheek and she pushed my head away.

Well fuck you, too.

Walking towards the dresser, I grabbed the mesh feeder and walked out my room. Going downstairs and in the kitchen, I opened the fridge and grabbed the bowl of fresh fruit. I grabbed a cut up banana piece, putting it in the mesh feeder and gave it to Mani. She stopped crying, sucking on it and laid her head on my shoulder.

I grabbed the bowl, walking out the kitchen and went in the family room. Grabbing my blanket, I grabbed the fire stick remote and laid on the couch, laying Mani on my chest. Turning on the tv, I pressed the power button on the fire stick and looked down at Mani.

"You so spoiled." I mumbled, running my hand through her hair and kissed her head.

Looking at the tv, I went to my profile and clicked continue watching for Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir. Covering us up with the blanket, I wrapped my arms around Mani and put my eyes on the tv. After a few minutes of a quiet house, I heard the door open and sucked my teeth. The door to the room opened and Kentrell walked in, closing it behind him.

"Why you look like you seen a ghost?" I asked, eyeing him and squinted my eyes.

He jumped, turning towards me and put his hand on his chest, letting out a breath. Still eyeing him, I waited for him to talk and tilted my head. He's been acting weird, the past month and I want to know why. My woman's tuition been getting the best of me, having my head all over the place and I don't like it.

A part of me believes he's cheating or has cheated, but the other part of believes he's being faithful and loyal. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, but I don't think I could go on any longer like this. If he is or has, I just want him to be honest with me and maybe, I said maybe, we could work it out. I have faith in him and I'm surprised, we've lasted this long and I don't want to jinx it.

He still hadn't said anything, avoiding looking anywhere but me and put his eyes on Mani. Smiling at her, he walked towards the couch and reached for her. I sat up, pushing him back and got off the couch. Sucking his teeth, he finally looked at me and gave me a mean mug.

"I asked you a question." I said, giving a blank stare and held Mani to my chest.

He looked away from me, giving Mani another smile and reached for her again. I smacked his hands away, stepping back and he took a step forward.

"So you deaf now?" I asked, feeling my eye twitch and puffed air in my cheeks.

"Chill out." My inner voice said, making me suck in a breath and close my eyes for a second.

"Kentrell, I'm not gon' ask you again." I said, opening my eyes and shook my right leg.

He just ignored me, taking Mani from me and walked out the room. I closed my eyes, clasping my hands together and tried to calm down. Inhaling a deep breath, I slowly exhaled and repeated the action three more times. Opening my eyes, I saw nothing but black and closed my eyes again.