37 🌺

𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢

𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘯é 𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯/ 𝘚𝘪𝘮/ 𝘔𝘰/ 𝘔𝘰𝘯é/ 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘺

𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

Walking to the closet, I grabbed a pair of spandex and one of Kentrell's hoodies. I walked out the closet, throwing the clothes on the bed and opened the drawer, getting a pair of panties. Dropping the towel, I put on my clothes and threw the towel over the door. Moisturizing my hair, I left it wet and curly, fixing the curls to my liking.

"Whea' you goin'?" I turned my head, seeing Kentrell rubbing his eyes and turned back towards the vanity.

"On my way to get Kacey, remember?" I retorted, looking at him through the mirror.

"You got a plate in the microwave and don't forget to charge your monitor." I said, grabbing a pair of no show socks and put them on.

Grabbing my slides, I slid my feet in them and grabbed my wristlet. I heard him say something, but I didn't hear him clearly.

"What?" I asked, looking over at him and he sat up, scratching his head.

"Thank you." He said, making me knit my eyebrows together and tilt my head.

"For what? I ain't do nothing." I said, rubbing my arm and rocking back and forth on the heels of my feet.

"For just bein' you. You goin' out yo way, to do all'is fa' me, when you really don't have to. I don't know how you doin' it, but that don't matter and I don't wanna know. I don't wanna have to go through you just to be around Ben and to see Kacey, forever though." He said, making sure to add that last part in there.

"Don't thank me for this. I just wanna see you guys happy and if a girl really fucks with you, she'll do a lot of things, she didn't see herself doing." I said, shrugging my shoulders and gave him a smile.

"Think of it as a blessing." I said, grabbing my keys and putting my wristlet on my wrist.

I walked towards him, pecking his lips and smiled goofily at him. He matched my smile, mushing me in the face and I licked his hand.

"I'm goin' back to sleep." He said, turning over on his stomach and grabbed my body pillow.

I watched as he cuddled with it and took a picture on the sly. Seeing his butt poking out, I smacked it and watched as it jiggled. He jumped up, mugging me and I kept my same goofy smile on my face.

"Get yo ass on with that gay shit, Moné." He said, as I smacked it again and he threw a pillow at me.

I laughed, putting the pillow back on the bed and he laid back down. Kissing the side of his face, I walked out the room and closed the door. I walked downstairs, seeing Boomer and Jo sleeping on the couch, with Noah in the middle.

"They so damn sickening." I turned my head to the left, seeing Nisha and agreed with her.

"And is. I'm surprised his girlfriend ain't call him yet, but I'm just gone sip my tea." I said, causing her to choke on her soda and I chuckled.