40 🌹

𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢

𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘯é 𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯/ 𝘚𝘪𝘮/ 𝘔𝘰/ 𝘔𝘰𝘯é/ 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘺

𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬

Looking over to my left, Boomer and Tyler was knocked out cold, snoring lowly. I didn't want to wake them up because they looked peaceful for once, but I had too. My 'dad' and his 'friends' would be back, any minute now and I don't want them to get hurt.

Shaking Boomer, he groaned and shifted to lay on his stomach. I shook him again, this time a little harder and he just kept sleeping. Sighing, I shook him a little harder and he huffed, suckimg his teeth.

"What Momo? I'm tired, mane." He said, groggily and rubbed his eyes.

I looked in his eyes, seeing the sleepiness and sighed.

"I'm sorry, Lonny." I  said, a little above a whisper and looked away from him.

I heard a door opening and soft talking from downstairs, making me put my finger to my lips and shush him. Getting out of the bed, I tiptoed to my door and unlocked it. Slowly opening the door, I peeked out of the crack and heard my 'dad' and his 'friends' talking.

"Ay Ty, get up." Boomer said, shaking Tyler and grabbing his gun off the nightstand.

Hearing footsteps coming up the stairs, I overheard my dad saying he was coming to check on me. I hurriedly closed the door softly, walking to my bed and laid down. Boomer and Tyler opened my closet door, getting into it and closed the door. Evening out my breathing, I rubbed my eyes and pulled the covers up to my neck.

My door opened, footsteps coming in and coming towards my bed. He stood over me, looking around the room and looked back at me.

"Such a pretty girl." He mumbled, moving my hair out of my face and kissed my forehead.

I cringed, wanting to wipe my forehead so bad and push him away from me, but I didn't. He rubbed my head, walking away and closed the door behind him. I sat up, opening the top drawer on my nightstand and grabbed a wipe, wiping my forehead.

"You guys can come out, now." I lowly said, throwing the wipe away and opening the closet door.

The walked out, checking over my body and let out a sigh. Boomer looked at Tyler, talking with their eyes and they both looked at me.

"We gon' be in the closet, aight. If they come back in hea', just keep looking at the closet." Tyler said, as they talked amongst themselves and I nodded.

I heard footsteps coming up, making my heart beat a little faster and my eyes swelled up. Looking at Boomer and Tyler, I laid back in my bed and they got in the closet. Turning my back away from the door, I pulled the covers over my head and curled into a ball.