06 🌹

𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢

𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘯é 𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯/ 𝘚𝘪𝘮/ 𝘔𝘰/ 𝘔𝘰𝘯é/ 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘺

𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬
7 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘭𝘥

Slowly walking downstairs, I tried not to make any sound. After my dad dragged Jo out my room which was 3 hours ago, she never came back in like she normally would.

Peaking my head around the corner, I seen  one of my daddy's friends on top of Jodi. I might be seven, but I do know that no grown man should be on top of an 8 year old child, like that. Before I could say anything, a hand was put on my mouth.

"If I move my hand and you scream, I'm gonna hurt you. I don't want to hurt a pretty little thing, like you." My dad said in my ear, licking it afterwards. I cringed, trying to get out of his grip but it was no use.

Nodding my head, he moved his hand and pulled me down on the other couch and started touching me in ways, no one should. Moving his hands, I tried to get up but he slapped me and pushed me back down. Another one of his friends walked over and held my hands down, while my dad pulled down my underwear.

"I'll be gentle, I promise." My dad said, unbuckling his pants and pulling them down.

He kicked them off his ankles and dragged his finger tip up and down my treasure and put it in my entrance. I whimpered, trying to get up, but they wouldn't let me. Pushing his finger in and out, he finally took it out and replaced it with his manhood. Shaking my head vigorously, I started screaming and kicking.

"Shut up!" He yelled, slapping me again. I cried out, feeling him push himself inside of me and tried to get my hands out of his friends hold.

"No! No!" I shouted, feeling him thrust his hips at a slow pace. Tears welled up in my eyes and my left cheek was stinging from the slap.

"Stop! Get off her! Get off me!" Jo yelled, trying to push my dad's friend off her. He hit her, roughly grabbing her by her neck and pushed her back on the couch.

"Stop! It- it hurts!" I shouted, getting slapped again. He trusted his hips harsher, groping my chest and feeling on my thighs.

"Get off me- no!" I yelled, when he turned me around on my stomach. He slammed into me, roughly pulling on my hair and licking my neck.

"Feels so good." He whispered in my ear, biting it. I grimaced, trying to get away from him, but he pulled me back.

Thirty minutes later he was done and started beating on me. I started to hit back, but I couldn't keep up with him. He threw me against a wall, walking full speed towards me and picked me up by my neck.