25 🌺

𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢

𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘯é 𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯/ 𝘚𝘪𝘮/ 𝘔𝘰/ 𝘔𝘰𝘯é/ 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘺

𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Jumping up, I felt arms around me and swung on them. They grunted and I turned the lamp on, seeing Kentrell holding his chin. I smacked my lips, mugging him and he huffed sitting on the bed.

"Why didn't you turn the lamp on, stupid?" I asked, crawling towards him and wrapped my arms around his torso.

I turned his head towards me a little and moved his hand, kissing his chin. Leaning back, I pulled him with me and wrapped my legs around his waist, laying on my back.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you." I lowly said, but loud enough for him to hear.

"You don't have to apologize." He said, but I disagreed.

"I do, though. I just needed to get myself and my thoughts together, before I made up my mind." I said, rubbing my eyes and putting my arm back around him.

"I also needed to do some soul searching and I know yourself tired of me pushing you away, so I had to come to terms that you'll be around for a while, whether I want you to or not." I continued, feeling him rubbing on my thighs and legs.

"With that being said, I'm ready if you're ready." I finished, just as was he turning around to face me and kissed me.

"You not fuckin' wimme, right?" He asked and I pulled away from him, laughing and shaking my head.

"Nope. I'm as serious as I can be." I smiled causing him to smile, kissing me again and adding tongue.

"Ok, now get off me." I said, trying to push him off me.

"You good." He said, kissing my cheek and trailing to my neck.

I sucked in a breath, feeling him bite my neck and sucking on it afterwards. Sliding his hands along my thighs and under my shirt, he groped my breasts and sucked harder on my neck.

"Do you ever wear bras?" He asked, making me scrunch my face up.

"Hell no. Then shits uncomfortable." I said, pushing my lip up.

"But are you done? I'm tired and you woke me up out my sleep." I said, as I was reaching over to turn off the lamp.

He nodded, pulling the covers from under him and pulled them over us. Turning off the lamp, I laid back on him and put my head in his neck.

°
°
°

Waking up to kisses all over my face, I inwardly groaned and opened my eyes. Moving Kentrell's head, I put my face back in the crook of his neck and closed my eyes.

"Wake uuuuup." He whined, flipping us over and kissing all over my face again.

"Noooo." I whined, feeling him kissing and sucking on my neck.

"You gon' be late for yo classes." He said, causing me to sit up and huff.

"Go take yo shower. I'a get yo clothes." He said, getting up and pulling me up with him.

I stretched, rubbing my eyes and made my way to the bathroom, as he smacked my ass. I stripped out my clothes, turning on the cold water, because I didn't feel like waiting for the hot water to get hot. Grabbing the cinnamon-vanilla body wash, I squeezed some on my sponge and scrubbed my body.