04 🌹

𝘈 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢

𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘯é 𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯/ 𝘚𝘪𝘮/ 𝘔𝘰/ 𝘔𝘰𝘯é/ 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘺

After the incident that happened, I just been staying to myself and out of the way. I don't know why I let that girl get to me, in the first place. If anything, she should've been getting on Kentrell ass. It's not my fault- never mind. It ain't my business. Letting the thought of it go, I decided to get up and get my day started.

Mari decided she wanted to have a little get together at her house, for what? I don't know, but we'll find out. Stripping out of my clothes, I walked to my bathroom and turned on the hot water. When it was hot enough, I got in and scrubbed my body.

"Sim!" I heard Jodi yell. Smacking my lips, I kept scrubbing my body and finished washing my hair.

"Moné!" She yelled again, walking in the bathroom. I wiped the glass shower door, turning the water off and grabbed my towel.

"What Jo?" I asked, wrapping another towel around my head. Walking out behind her, I walked to vanity and lotioned my body.

"Have you seen my shoes?" She asked, fixing her dress.

"Which ones? The red bottoms or the Saint Laurent ones?" I asked, putting my hair in a slicked ponytail and braiding it.

I did my edges and walked to my closet, picking out a white dress. Putting it on, I grabbed my heels and walked out. I decided to post a picture, since I haven't been on social media for a minute. Before I could post it, I got a text from IT.

iMessage
Bitch ass nigga 👎🤭

Bitch ass nigga 👎🤭: I want us to start over.

I have our read recipients off, so he won't know if I read it or not and for that, I'm glad for.

♥️ Liked by theylovemari__ and 1,417 others

cocoaflower Yo hoe ass wanna hear a joke? Read the first three words

View all 50, 123 comments
theylovemari__ My babymama slaying on you hoes all day 🤪😍

badbitchjo_ 😍😍 but I'm finna sip my tea 😂🍵

nba_selfpaid The fuck is you wearin'?  😕
↪nba_selfpaid Clothes 😊