31 🌺

𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢

𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘯é 𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯/ 𝘚𝘪𝘮/ 𝘔𝘰/ 𝘔𝘰𝘯é/ 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘺

♥ 𝟰𝟭,𝟮𝟬𝟭 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀

𝙘𝙤𝙘𝙤𝙖𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙈𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙖 😩💞

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘥

"You so beautiful, mamas." I said, blowing a raspberry on her cheek and she giggled, rubbing her hands on my face.

"The day you start talking, is the day I give you back to your momma." I said, watching as she pouted and looked at me.

"Don't look at me like that." I said, turning my head a little to the right and she whimpered.

I looked at her from the corner of my eye, seeing her lips quivering and she nodded her head, moving around in my arms. I frowned a little, turning my head back towards her and smiled.

"I love you." I said, moving to kiss her cheek, but she put her hand in my face.

She babbled, moving her hands around and I just knew she was talking shit. I pouted, watching as she stopped and put her hands on either side of my face.

"You know I'm just playing. Your momma gone end up fighting me over you." I said, watching as she giggled and smiled.

"You damn right. I want my baby back." She said, putting her phone down and I gave Mani to her.

"Don't let nobody take my place, you hear me? I'm your daddy." I said, kissing Mani's cheek and she smiled.

Mari laughed, shaking her head and sat Mani on her lap. Grabbing my phone, I went to snapchat and played around with the filters. I found the one with freckles, along with fish and took a picture.

 𝟲𝟵,𝟰𝟭𝟭 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀

𝟲𝟵,𝟰𝟭𝟭 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀

𝙘𝙤𝙘𝙤𝙖𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙪𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 🦋