07 🌺

A week later
𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢

𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘯é 𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯/ 𝘚𝘪𝘮/ 𝘔𝘰/ 𝘔𝘰𝘯é/ 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘺

𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬
7 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘭𝘥

"Why are you doing this to me me?!" I yelled, crying and trying to push my dad's friend off me. He put a pillow on my face, thrusting his pelvis into me and licked my neck.

Throwing the pillow off my face, I slapped him and kicked him off me. Getting off the bed, I limped to the door and opened it, but it was slammed shut before I could even walk out. He snatched me back by neck, pushing me back on the bed and grabbed my hips.

"Jodi! Jo-"

"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled, slapping me and putting his hand over my mouth.

Shoving himself into me, I screamed and buried my face in the pillow and tried to get away from him. Reaching back, I pushed him back with all my strength and ran out the room.

"Jodi! JoJo!" I yelled, banging on her room door. My dad opened it, pulling me in and threw me on the bed.

"Get away from her!" Jo yelled, pushing my dad off me. He slapped her and she fell on the floor, holding her face.

He took out a pocketknife, flicking it open and dragged the blade against my thigh. He licked his bottom lip, pushing the blade in my thigh and cutting a long line. Blood spewed out and he licked it, shoving a finger in me.

Jo got up, crawling to her nightstand and picked up her lamp. She turned around, walking towards us and held the lamp over my dad's head about to hit him, but the friend tackled her on the floor.

"Get off me, you sick bastard!" I yelled, slapping my dad and punched him the jaw. He let me go, holding his jaw and looked down at me.

"Now you're really gonna get it." He said, shoving himself in me. I cried and screamed, trying to push him off me and he put a tie in my mouth.

"If you scream one more time, I'm gonna shove my dick in your mouth." He harshly said, grabbing my neck. I kicked and whimpered, trying to get from under him, but it was no use.

"Get off me! You have no right, to be doing this! Once my mommy and auntie finds out, I hope whoever we tell, kill you!" Jo yelled, shoving at the friends chest. He pushed her head in the pillows, keeping it there and slapped her.

"Stop it! Get off me!" He slapped me, biting my shoulder and cut me on my wrist.

"What the fuck!" I hissed, slapping him. He slapped me back, shoving himself harder into me and put his hand over my face.