38 🌹

(A/N* I ain't gone do the time jump this chapter, but that don't mean I forgot about it.)

𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢

𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘯é 𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯/ 𝘚𝘪𝘮/ 𝘔𝘰/ 𝘔𝘰𝘯é/ 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘺

Shifting from my position, I turned on my side and Noah followed my actions. Running my fingers through his hair, I moved strands out of his face and kissed his forehead. I looked at the clock and widened my eyes, as I seen what time it was.

Laying Noah in my spot, I jumped up from the bed and rushed to get dressed. I threw on some Ethika tights and a windbreaker, running to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washing my face and cleaned out the sink. Peeking my head out the bathroom, I looked at the clock and sucked my teeth.

Why none of these hooligans had the decency, to wake me up?

I huffed, turning thought off and walked out the bathroom. Opening the top dresser drawer, I pull out a pair of no show socks and out them on. I slid my feet in a pair slides, grabbing my wristlet and my backpack.

"Why you moving so fast?" I heard Nene ask, as I grabbed my laptop and the flash drive.

"I'm late for class." I said, opening the door and sprinting down the hallway.

Jogging down the stairs, I bumped into Boomer and sucked my teeth.

"Move man." I said, pushing him out my way and speed walking out the house.

The minute I stepped off the porch, I got soaking wet and screamed in frustration. The door opened and I heard someone sigh, making me turn around.

"If yo ass woulda lemme speak, I woulda told yo ass about the weather." Boomer said, mugging the fuck out of me and I huffed.

"I'm late for class. I don't have time for this." I told him, hearing him sigh again and walk out the house.

"Moné, get yo ass in the fuckin' house! Ain't no fuckin' classes, today! You don't see how bad, this shit is?" He asked, roughly grabbing my arm and pulling me back in the house and slamming the door.

Ow. Nigga, that hurts.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know." I said, as he let my arm go and rubbed it. 

He mugged me for a minute, before his face softened and flicked my bottom lip.

"Go change and go back to sleep." He said, taking my bag and my laptop from me.

I did as told, walking upstairs and made my way back to my room. Opening the door, I closed it back and took off the windbreaker.

"I thought you were late." Nene sarcastically said, making me suck my teeth and mug her.

I flicked her off, taking the rest of the soaked clothes off and threw them in the hamper. Walking in the bathroom, I grabbed a towel and turned on the water. After I was done with my shower and putting on some clothes, I laid back down and went to sleep.