20 🌹

𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢

𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘯é 𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯/ 𝘚𝘪𝘮/ 𝘔𝘰/ 𝘔𝘰𝘯é/ 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘺

𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

"Kentrell, leave me alone." I huffed, pinching the bridge of my nose.

I was sleeping, in my own little world and here this nigga come, fucking with me. I'm gone end up hurting him for real, one day.

Feeling him bite my nipple, I slapped him and roughly pushed him off me.

"Ain't shit funny, bitch. Lemme bite yo fuckin' nipple and see how you react." I mugged him, rubbing my nipple.

"I'll bat the fuck out yo ass." He said, pushing me back on the bed and laying on me.

"Ok then, don't bite mine. And get off me, damn." I said, regretting the fact that I let him in my house.

Why he always here? Don't he suppose to be attending shows or some shit? Like, go the fuck away!

Responding to my important emails, I seen one from a rehabilitation center and the police department, scrunching my face up. As I read through it, I wiped my tears and powered my phone off. I thought I was crying silently, but Kentrell heard me and lifted his head up, looking confused.

"You good, mamas?" He asked, sitting up and pulling me with him. I just ignored him, putting my hair in a bun and pushed him away from me, getting up.

I walked in my closet and stripped out of my pajamas, grabbing a windbreaker and some tights. Putting on the clothes, I slid in my slides and grabbed some important papers.

"Sim."

"Mo."

"Shay."

"Simone."

"Leshay!" I jumped dropping the papers, falling to my knees and hurriedly tried to gather the papers together, but Kentrell smacked them back down.

"Move! Get the fuck away from me!" I screamed through tears, trying to push him off me and grab the papers.

"Not until you tell me why the hell you crying." He said, grabbing me by my arms and turning me towards him.

I shook my head, avoiding his eye contact and continued to push him off me. Feeling more tears come down my face, I shoved at his chest and sobbed, trying to get the papers.

"Noooo. I gotta go. I gotta go. I just have to go. Let me go." I sobbed, feeling him pull me in his lap. I started beating on his chest, trying to get him to let me go and he just held me tighter.

"Tell me what's wrong and I'll let you go." He said, trying to look in my eyes.

"Don't worry about it, just let me go." I huffed, finally getting out of his grip and grabbing the papers.

I grabbed my phone and my keys, walking out the room with him following.

"Simone, what the fuck you got going on?" He asked, grabbing my arm and pulling me back. I heavily sighed, yanking my arm back and gave him a harsh look, walking downstairs.

"Azure!" I yelled, wanting to pull my hair out. She ran out the kitchen, bumping into me and I grabbed her arms before she fell back.

"If it ain't one thing, its another. Your godsister is a fuckin' nuisance, but I have to tell you something- well just come with me." I said, pulling her out the house.