Dear Reader aka Masterlist

Dear Reader, 

thank you for stumbling over this 'book' of reader-inserts. Given the fact that the conclusion is limited, I'm adding a summary of each of fic included in here. You can also find a description at the first part of each fic.

→ LESSONS IN RULE BREAKING

As a college student, you have a part-time job – you work at the counter desk in Smithsonian museum in the still relatively new exposition. The Captain America's one.

You knew you could get in trouble when breaking the no-newcomers-after-30-minutes-before-the-closing-time rule, but you sure didn't expect the trouble to look like this.

→ IN THE STRANGEST PLACE (WE JUST MIGHT FIND LOVE)

You're hiding from your boss in a supply closet, minding your own business, when a stranger joins you unexpectedly. This is not a beginning of a steamy story; given the reason you're hanging out in the dark, even a make-out session is honestly the last thing you want to fantasize about right now.

But that doesn't mean that the nice stranger cannot make your day much better.

→ NO APOLOGIES NEEDED

She did it again. Your friend left you alone in the bar only to make-out with a cute guy she just met. So the plan is to go home. Except things rarely go as planned.

Then again, this change of plans in the form of a handsome stranger seems rather pleasant.

Until it doesn't.

→ SURPRISE ME

Thanks to your friend, you got a job as a P.A. to a director she often works with. With a little help from lady fortune, you actually ended up on set... where Captain America's PSAs for school kids are being filmed.

So... the chances are that you're gonna screw up, especially when interacting with Captain Rogers himself.

To be fair, it's not your fault the lines are so damn funny.

→ THE LINE BETWEEN RESPECTFUL AND STUPID

You heard a lot about the famous Captain America – he was a living legend after all, stories about him whispered in the halls of SHIELD at every corner.

Being one of the newest recruits finally-turned-agents, you didn't expect to meet the man personally though.

And you definitely didn't expect to find out that there was so much more to the man than his shield and the alleged stick shoved up his ass. Or not.

Alternatively: 'The Ass-et' or 'The List'. You'll see why. 

→ HUG IT OUT

Steve Rogers is a man out of time and he knows that. After all, he learns something new about this century – hell, millennium – each day. But just when he thinks nothing can really surprise him anymore, there's a woman to prove him wrong.

To be fair, it's not every day he goes for his usual run and meets a person willing to hug everyone who asks for it.

Set somewhere in between CA:Winter Solider – without the mess.

→ JUST A HUMAN

Being a SHIELD recruit was a dream coming true, especially with people like Sergeant Barnes or Captain Rogers offering an input to your class' training.