If You Stumble... Pt.3/3

Mature/Explicit chapter here. 18+, people. NSFW. Dunno how else to tell you. You've been warned.

-.-.-

This part is even more self-indulgent than the previous ones.

Somehow this chapter alone has over 6k and I don't know how the f* that happened... try to enjoy? O:-)

Also, since I haven't written something like this for a while... please, be gentle?

-.-.-

3. Step Three

Climbing off Steve's bike was one of the hardest things you had ever done. Not because of the physical exertion, that was basically non-existent, but you found it impossible to let go of his waist and give up the pleasant feeling of intimacy your position provided.

With your cheek still pressed against his back, you could feel his muscles shift first when he moved and uttered the words over his shoulder, offering you a marvellous view of his perfect profile, strong jaw, full lips and majestic nose.

"I think this is the part where you need to take your hands off."

You peeked at him from under your eyelashes, barely withdrawing your head. "Do I have to? I don't wanna."

You only saw half of his face, but you were sure he didn't bother with raising both corners of his lips anyway and charmed a lopsided smile for you. One of his hands let go of the handlebar, gently covering yours on his abdomen.

"Well, we need to tuck you to bed before curfew, Miss Trouble," he challenged you cheekily, carefully prying your fingers open, freeing himself of your hold.

You grumbled; you didn't resist, but you didn't help him either, making him work your fingers off one by one. You felt like a child clingy of its mother and the thought caused you to chuckle.

"You're not gonna make it any easier, are you?"

"Nope," you grinned, though when he was done with your fingers, you obediently threw your leg over the back of the bike, climbing down.

Once again, you were offered a flawless image of Steve on the huge machine and just like when he had encouraged you to sat beside him, your gut curled into a pleasant knot; the air of a bad boy caused by the association with a motorbike in your head, combined with his boy-next-door smile and handsome face and physique simply did something to you on visceral level. The fact you were still wearing his jacket and you knew exactly how it felt like sitting behind him only made it more spine-tingling.

"No goodnight kiss?" you pouted and Steve shook his head, incredulous.

"I was going to. You're just too impatient," he scolded you lightly, following your example and stepping down, his palm cradling your jaw at instant, the blue and green of his eyes hypnotizing you.

Oh you were totally hypnotized and under his spell alright. Especially when his gaze flickered to your lips to hint his intentions. You tried your best to wait for him to kiss you, but god, did you want to be the one to finally erase the last distance.

Eventually, when you thought you might actually combust with all the anticipation coiled in your belly, holding your breath in awaiting, he ducked his head and his lips touched yours in a feather-light touch. It was a gentleman's kiss, careful and tender, and if it was the first he had kissed you, you would have loved it.