5- His Best Friend

Aberforth's POV~

It's been a few days since we met Andy. He's so cute. I just want to take him home and keep him forever. He's usually with us most of the time, but he said he'd be out on weekends with friends, which makes me a bit sad. Not only that, he made a chart on who gets to sleep with him and on what days. I have Wednesday. On the weekend, we all sleep with him. That is, if he's even here. We actually follow him when he leaves the house, but we don't let him see us. If he were to talk to us in public, people would think he's crazy. We don't want Andy getting in trouble. Anyway, today was another normal day of us all trying to get our fair share of cuddles with Andy. I really wish I didn't have to share. I want him all to myself. Once my turn was finally up, I go to cuddle into him, but there was a knock at the door. I grumble silently as he heads to the door to answer.

Andy's POV

I answer the door and look to see Tyler. He looks at me and gives me a look. He then says "Hey, I wanted to check on you. You said something weird the other day. Something like fursuiters or something." I rub the back of my head and say "Yeah." He then gives me a look and says "Well?"  I then give him a look. I let him in. I then say before letting him in fully "Okay, I know this sounds crazy, but they're not fursuiters, they're actually spirits. They claim that I'm destined to be with them or something." I let him in fully and point at them "The Fox is Vernon, Spirit of the Forest. Coyote is Phoenix, Spirit of the Flame. The wolf Aberforth, Spirit of the River. Tiger is Anvindr, Spirit of the Wind. And finally, Sirius, I don't know what he is, but he's the Spirit of the Stars." Tyler gives me a look. He puts his hand on my head and asks "You're not sick or anything, are you?" I then say "No. Why?" He then says "Are you working too hard?" I then say "What do you mean?" He says "Look Andy, there's nothing there." I look and they just smile at me. I then say "But they're right there." He then says "Andy, I think you need to rest." I then say "I don't need rest! Stop messing with me! They're right there!" He gets mad too and says "You're crazy, Andy! There is no one there! You need to stop messing with me!" I get angrier and say "I'm not messing with you! They're! Right! There!" Tyler is at his limit and says "That's it! I'm calling a doctor!"

Sirius' POV~

I was listening to them argue. We really should've mentioned to Andy that no one else can see us. Other than other humans with spirit lovers. The arguing was getting really intense. I then hear Tyler say "That's it! I'm calling a doctor!" We all look in fear and decide we have no choice. If a doctor sees him, he'd think he's crazy and have him sent somewhere. And we can't have that. I quickly grab Tyler's phone. I throw it at the beanbag chair that Andy has. Tyler starts to freak out and ask while stuttering "W-What was that?!" Andy then says "That was Sirius. That's how I lost signal on the phone. He grabbed it and hung up." Tyler then says "No! It's ghosts! We need to get you out of here dude!" Aberforth sighs and walks to Tyler and picks him up. He puts his forehead on Tyler's and uses his ability that all spirits have, "Foresight." It gives people the ability to hear and see spirits. He then looks at Aberforth. He looks at all of us in wonder. He all of a sudden hugs Aberforth and nuzzles into his chest. Aberforth is surprised and looks at us with a look of confusion and embarrassment. Tyler then says "BE MY BOYFRIEND!!!" This makes Aberforth flush read. He pushes Tyler away. He shakes his head and walks over to Andy and picks him up. Aberforth licks Andy's cheek and says "Sorry, I'm taken." He then looks at all of us. We all walk to Andy's side and hug him. Tyler has a look of sadness and disappointment. Andy then says "I'd gladly hand them to you." Tyler's eyes brighten up. We look at Andy and say "You can't do that." Andy takes off the Aberforth's gem and mine too. He hands them to Tyler and Tyler looks at them. He then says "I was wondering about these when you found them. So which two own these?" I raise my hand and so does Aberforth. He smiles and says "Okay, let's go." However, he isn't able to move. It's not him though. It's the gems. Furaih made the gems so that if anyone were to try and steal them, they wouldn't move. They're actually stuck in place until we or Andy touch them. We both walk to Tyler and hug him. We both say "Sorry, but it doesn't work like that." We take the gems and put them back on Andy. We then explain to him "Our gems stay with the ones who found them. They can't just give it away." We both hug Andy Aberforth explains further. "We can already tell that you're part of the fandom revolved around what Andy calls 'fursuits,' and we're happy you do. But Furaih decides who we  are to be with." Tyler nods in sadness. Vernon then says to him "If it makes you feel better, we can cuddle with you whenever you want. In one condition." Andy looks at us with confusion. Tyler, however, looks at us with excitement. He then says "Sure! What's the condition?" Phoenix then says "Don't tell anyone about us. And don't talk to anyone other than Andy about us." Tyler nods. I think we can trust him. I cuddle into his side and say "good." Soon, all of us were cuddling into Tyler to make him feel better. We see Andy trying to sneak away, but we all say "Come back here and cuddle with us." He sighs and walks back. He sits next to Tyler as we all just hug and cuddle into both of them.

Tyler's POV

I'm still upset about the fact that I can't get a furry boyfriend. I look at Andy while petting who I think is Anvindr. I then say to Andy "You know, you're really lucky." He looks at me and ask why. I smile and say while petting the fox "It's not everyday you get to pet a real fur. Well, it is for you, but that's why you're lucky." He nods his head. He receive a lick on the cheek by Aberforth? I think that was his name. He pets his head and they all just start to cuddle into Andy. I can see the love and affection in their eyes. I wish I could have that. Soon, I get up and take my leave. I say bye to them and they say bye back. I really wish I could have a fur to call mine.