14- The Spirit of Illusion

Andy's POV~

I was waking up and the moment I wake up, I was alarmed by the sound of my phone ringing. I should probably stop putting the volume all the way up. I see it was Tyler's number, so I decline the call. It's way too early for this. I set my phone on silent and I go into the kitchen and see Aberforth and Vernon cooking. It smells good though. I go into the kitchen and they both notice me. Aberforth sets the stove to low and rushes to me and picks me up, hugging me very tightly. He sets me down and goes back to cooking. Vernon walks over and hugs me, laying his head on my shoulder. I smile and pets his head, which clearly made him happy with the way his tail is wagging. I don't understand much about foxes, but it's clear that Vernon somewhat acts like a puppy. A well trained one at that. I feel arms wrapped around me as I look behind me and see Sirius. He nuzzles his face into my cheek, which makes me blush a bit. It didn't take too long before Anvindr and Phoenix both woke up and joined in. After they all separated from hugging me, they sat down. Aberforth asks me "What do you want in your waffles? Blueberries? Chocolate chips?" I smile and say "I'll just have regular waffles." He nods and continues to cook. Anvindr then says to me "Your phone is ringing." I look at my phone and see it was Tyler again. I sigh and dismiss it again. Tyler knows I hate being called early in the morning. Sirius asks "Why did you hang up?" I then say "I don't like answering calls in the morning." He nods and lies his head on my shoulder. Sirius has been very nice. If I'm being honest, he might be the most well behaved out of all of them. It was then I feel his hand going up my shirt. I quickly flinch and pull away from him. He starts chuckling. Anvindr then says to me "You might not know this, but Sirius is a bit of a troublemaker. Even if he's quiet most of the time." My blush decreases and I say "Good to know that now." Okay, maybe Vernon or Phoenix is the most well behaved. Either way, they're all very sweet. Aberforth sets down a plate of waffles with some eggs and sausage with it. I then say "I never knew you were so good at cooking." He puffs his chest out and says "Well, it's only natural for a spirit like me to have that kind of talent." Vernon rolled his eyes and said "I've been teaching him how to cook for the past week. Good thing you were asleep when the house almost burnt down." I just look at him and ask "Excuse me, what?" He just waves his hand and says "Don't worry about it." I get another call and pull out my phone. It's Tyler again. This time, he hangs up before me. Kind of odd for Tyler, he never hangs up on anyone, especially if he's making the call. I soon get a text message. It's from Tyler. It reads "STOP FUCKING HANGING UP AND ANSWER!!!! IT'S IMPORTANT!!!!!!!" He calls again as I eat my waffles. I answer it and he starts saying things, but I can't understand because he's saying it so fast. I quickly yell through the phone "Slow down! I can't understand you!" Tyler calms his breath through the phone. Once he's done calming down, he says in a quiet voice "I have a spirit." My eyes widen and I quickly shout "WHAT?!?!" He says again "Yes! I have a spirit! I have my own furry boyfriend now!" I quickly ask "What does he look like?! What's his name?! What kind of spirit is he?!" Tyler then says "He didn't tell me his name. He's right here and I'm lying on his chest. His fur is so soft. He told me he's the spirit of illusion." I then ask "Go into face time! I want to see him!" Tyler does as told, and asks "Isn't he cute?!" I look at my phone in confusion. There's no on there, but it's like Tyler is floating. Phoenix then says "Us spirits can't be seen on a phone. If you were to take a picture of us, you'd just be taking a picture of the room. Human devices can't detect us. We can't even see who is with Tyler. We have to go there ourselves and see. Tyler then says "My spirit just told me he can't see your spirits. I'm assuming it's the same with you, because I can't see them either." I nod my head and ask "Can you give me an idea of what he looks like?" He nods and says "His fur is a light brown. He's like a dog. He wears a blue visor hat. He's wearing jeans, was wearing a white shirt, and had a hoodie with rose designs on the sleeve." I nod and say "Sounds interesting." He nods and says "You should come and see him since you can't see him by yourself." I nod excitedly and say "Will do!" I hang up and jump excitedly. I can't believe it! Tyler has his own spirit! Aberforth looks at me and hugs me. "Calm down, Andy. I get you're excited. But we need to keep calm before getting excited." I ask "Why is that?" Phoenix then explains "There's possibilities of people getting a dark spirit. One that doesn't follow Furaih. Those spirits go to the spirit of destruction's side. Let's hope Tyler didn't get one." Anvindr then says "I'm just wondering. How does Tyler have a spirit? His gem didn't contain any spiritual power. There's no way it could've obtained a spirit." I look at him and say "Maybe he just found one." Vernon shakes his head and said "Unlikely. The spirit of illusion's gem would only appear if he made an illusion, saw an illusion, or is undergoing an illusion." I nod my head and say "Well, we'll just go see for ourselves." They all nod and we head out.

Tyler's POV~

I started cleaning up my room and my spirit looks at me. "What is your name?" I ask him. He just smiles and says "You'll find out when the time comes. And I promise you, it's very soon." I just nod and continue cleaning. My spirit helps me clean up my room as well. He seems very nice. I hope he likes me back. If I'm his destined, then I should treat him the way he wants. As long as he's happy. I hope he feels the same. After I clean up my room. I set my necklace down to make some food. However, I don't make it far. There seems to be a barrier in my way as I try to walk away from it. My spirit grabs the necklace and hands it to me. "Always wear it. Always." I nod my head. He hugs me as I hug him back. He put his hood and shirt back on and I made some snacks for when Andy came over.

Andy's POV~

We finally make it to Tyler's place. I can't wait to meet his spirit! I hope it's a good one, and not one that follows the spirit of destruction. Anvindr and Aberforth stand by my side as if they're my personal body guards. I assume they're worried. The others stand behind me as we head into his place. I'm greeted by his dad and mom. I say hi and told them I was going to see Tyler. The both nod and I head upstairs. We head upstairs and I gulp nervously. I open the door slowly. Then we see him...

"FURAIH?!?!?!?!?!"