13- First Day at Work

Chuckles. It takes patience for some things, doesn't it?
____________________________
Andy's POV~

I get up earlier than usual to start my first day at the Twilight Café. I get up and stretch before heading to the kitchen. It seems Sirius understood that I had to get up earlier than usual, so he made me breakfast. I look and see a breakfast sandwich using Croissant bread. I never knew he knew how to cook. There was also some hash browns with them. I take bit of the sandwich. It's so good! Sirius smiles at me. After I was done, I ask him "How did you find out how to make that?" He then says happily "I remembered the recipe from the café. One of the table pamphlets had a recipe for one, so I memorized it." I nod and see him making another one. Assuming it's for Tyler. Once Tyler got up, he walked in here and hugged Sirius. Thanking him for making the food. Sirius hugged him back, hoping he'd be happy to be hugged back. After that, all the spirits woke up. They all did the normal morning kiss and hug routine. They tried to pull me into the daily cuddle session, but Sirius pulled me away from them and said "Andy has to go to work." I thank Sirius and get dressed for my first day. After I was dressed, me and Tyler both went to the Twilight Café to work. We took Sirius with us since he was so nice and understanding this morning. As soon as we got there, we got our uniforms on and we opened the café. The Twilight Café is a very pretty place to be. Listening to relaxing music, the smell of coffee or tea, the overall atmosphere was very pleasant. It even has a 5 star rating from a world famous celebrity. That's probably why we have a lot of attention here. The best part of the café is the scenery. The walls are decorated with star chart paintings made by Tyler and his mother. The ceiling had paintings over planets and galaxies. It's truly the best place in the world. I even liked our aprons we use. They have galaxy designs on them. Sirius seems to really like this place too. I guess it'd only make sense, since he's the Spirit of the Stars. We waited and talked and it didn't take long for our first patron to arrive. Tyler then says "It's your time to shine, no pun intended." I laugh at his little joke and I go up to the person. She looks at me with a smile and says "I'd like a chocolate chip cookie with a French Latté." I wrote down her order and she says "That will be all." I nod and say "It'll be out shortly." I took the order and placed it by the kitchen window. It was out in no time at all. I walked over and put down her cookie, latté, and a few napkins. "Be careful, it's hot." She nods and looks at her laptop. She must be a college student too. Looks like she's studying for the medical field. After a bit, she was done and left a tip. $10 ain't bad for my first tip. After I had my small moment of being proud of myself, it didn't take long for more people to flood the place. It was a nice atmosphere though. Unlike some places, people seem to have respect and keep their voices low for others around them. I see Tyler's father turn the music up a bit. After I had finished with a customer, Tyler's father came to me. "Hey Andy, you've been working very hard. How about you take a break? Don't want my new employee being too overwhelmed." I nod and thank him. I go to the break room and sat down on the couch. Sirius sat next to me and hugged me. I'm so glad no one else is in here. Or else this would look a little weird. Sirius pets my head and says "You're working hard." I nod. I yawn and head to the coffee machine provided for employees. I drank some coffee to keep me awake. I stretched and Tyler soon came in. He looks at me and says "You're doing well for your first day." I thank him as he latched onto Sirius. Sirius blushes a bit then starts to pet his head. I still feel very bad for him. I was so hopeful for him. Having a spirit as a destined boyfriend or girlfriend is extremely rare, let alone having five. I look at his necklace. It really is pretty. I just don't get it. If it really was a stalker, how could he or she have found a necklace design that was literally just finished? It just doesn't make sense to me. It seems Sirius read my thoughts and asked Tyler for some privacy with me. After he left, Sirius says to me "It's not that hard to find out what the necklace would look like. A stalker could have easily seen the design during a class and knew what the result would look like, so they decided to take action themself." I nod my head and he says "Trust me, I'm hopeful for him too. But we know that there's a possibility it won't happen." I nod my head and he hugs me. I hug back and I get up. I put my apron back on and head back to work some more. After the day was over, I took off my apron and set it down. Tyler then says "Hey, I'm going to stay with my family tonight." I go wide eyed and ask "What about the stalker?" He then says "I'll lock everything." I gulp and nod. "Okay, but if you feel threatened or scared, tell me." He nods and we go our separate ways. I go home and flop down on the couch. A really long day. It didn't take long for the other spirits too gather around and hug me close to them. I have to say, it feels nice. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep in their hold. I'm so glad today was my first and last day for this week. Can't wait to se what happens next week.

Tyler's POV~

I went into my room after eating my dinner. I sigh and stretch a bit. I went to my drawing desk. I need to take a break from drawing necklaces, bracelets, or rather overall jewelry. I start to draw a Rose for no reason. I stretch my arms after awhile and walk around my room. It's almost 10:30. I should probably go to sleep soon. Meh, just keep drawing. Maybe some video games wouldn't hurt either. I sat at my desk and saw a blue glow. I don't know where this blue glow came from. I look down and notice the glow is coming from my necklace. I look in the mirror behind me and see the reflection of something, but it wasn't me. I touch it, but it doesn't feel like glass. The figure smiles and walks toward me. I couldn't help but fall down in surprise. I look up and see an anthropomorphic dog. He looks down at me takes my hand and lifts me off the ground. "It's nice to finally meet you, Tyler. I hope we get along well."