Fairytale AU Part 4

(Into the Ruler of Storms)

Andy's POV~

I continued on running from the danger of their fight. This is getting out of hand. Why do I keep attracting these beastman?! I'm literally nothing but a human!

As I questioned this in my head, I noticed it was starting to rain. Great, now I have to find shelter and quick. I continued to run and tried to find shelter. However, an even greater fear emerged as I heard the fighting stop. It was soon I hear the words of the 3 beastman "COME BACK ANDY!!!" I had to move quickly. I looked back to see they weren't there, meaning they are a long ways back.

I looked up ahead and saw what looked to be an old temple. I could already sense the trouble, but went inside anyway. I hid inside and looked through a window and looked outside. I saw them all show up at the temple. However, they didn't seem to even notice the temple was here. It's like it was invisible to them. I could hear Phoenix yell from the distance "He couldn't have gotten too far." They all went their separate ways to try and find me.

I sat down in relief. I looked up and saw what looked to be a wolf with wings. I got up, scared it'd attack. It went up to me and stood up against me. It appeared as if it wanted to me to pet it. I smiled gently and pet it. It nuzzles into my hand and licks my cheek. I smile and continue to pet it.

After a little while of petting, it got up and started to walk somewhere else. It used its eyes to signify to follow it. Intelligent wolf, I must say. I started to follow it around the temple and it let me to what seemed to be a dining room. The lights were on, but there was no one in here. I walked around, following the wolf. It led me to the top of the temple.

I looked ahead, and gulped nervously. Another Beastman. This one was different however. Unlike the past few, this one resembled a tiger. It was wearing spiritual clothing.

The tiger turns around and I notice the exit has been shut. The tiger approached me and I backed away. Before I could get too far, he pulls me close to him. I look into his eyes as he does the same, before smiling down at me.

"It's been awhile since I saw another person. Too long." I back away from him, but a strong wind blows me towards him. "Y-you're not mad for trespassing?" He raises an eyebrow and chuckles. "Mad? Why would I be mad? I'm overjoyed." He picks me up and takes me down into the temple again. He sets me down in a seat in the dining room I saw earlier. I feel a strong wind and see a chair get moved towards him. He sits down in the chair and I see the wolf bring over a plate with what looked to be raw meat.

I see the tiger man take a fork and stab it into the meat. I see him focus and then see that fork lights up and notice the meat being cooked well done. He pushes the plate towards me and smiles. I cautiously started to cut it and eat it with a silverware next to me. I keep glancing up at him, but every time I do, he just smiles.

This continued on until I was done with my food. He smiles when I got finished. "Was it good?" I nod my head. But how was he able to cook it with just a fork? Curiosity got the best of me so I asked him. In response, he smiles. "I'm Anvindr, Ruler of Storms." I nod my head.

He looks at me with a slightly confused face. "Usually people have a sort of reaction to hearing me say that." I just shrug my shoulders. "Before I met you, I came across a forest guardian, a water controlling werewolf, and a dragon tamer. I'm just not surprised at this point." He puts his hand on his chin and thinks.

As he was thinking, I pet the wolf from before. He stops thinking and smiles at me petting the wolf. "That's Volta. Her name is short for voltage." I nod my head and continue to pet her. She seems to like the attention.