•the second•

I must have squeezed Demian's hand purple. It's just i was nervous and terrified.

This can be the day i die...

Our class was the fist in the hallway. Realy quickly the hall was overcrowded. All the students tried to get out of this place. Demian dragged me thought the people, bumping into me from all sides. Our linked hands slowly slipped apart, from sweat. I tried to hold on, didn't worked. He was gone.

Every single body that contacts with mine, made me froze.

You never know who carries the gun...

just one sound of a click could make The crowd, Death-silence. We didn't move.
I quite didn't catch what happened, because I'm tiny i just looked at backs. Just one shot and everyone began screaming. I was dragged backward by the crowds moving. Only one thing made me fight back to the front of the crowd, Demian!

I wasn't sure it could be someone. One in the million. He is just one in the million. I moved through the sweating bodies. Made my way to the front. Someone held me back i pulled away arms tried to pull me back in screams and voices wanted me to come back.
I caught a glimpse of an ashes-blond boy.

Thank god!

Before i could made up who it was i was bumped back.
"Lilia, stop staring me to hell... o my fucking god!" Demian pulled me closer to his chest.
"Where is the shooter?".
"He ran away right after pulling...". a bullet hitting the ceiling.
"Shit" he hummed.
The whole crowd ran to the best place to hid... Our secret party basement.
We ran just in time to the stairways. Before the ceiling fell apart in pieces.
"Wait... I lost my phone".
"Demian... don't".
"I'm back soon okay". he kissed my forehead. That's when i just let my friend go into a no man's land for a stupid phone.

The rest of the crowd ran further downstairs. But i waited as a dog.
"This is getting boring" A male voice groaned.
"Hide and seek? This game is only getting funnier".
I didn't breath. When i saw the image of the bracelet on his hand i wanted to run around the corner. A hand on my shoulder pulled me against the wall.
"what are you... you wanna kill Yourself!?"

I remember him, Shawn Mendes our schools, brown-haired caramel brown-eyed. sweetheart and public-speaker. He's one year ahead of me. And is currently studying. Mass-influencing. That's all i know about him. I've talked to him twice.

"Okay, kids listen up.
Shawn looked at the rest of the group down the stairs. Waved at them to go to the basement.
"We're gonna play '10 seconds' a pretty funny game, ".The voice sounded to be closer.
Shawn pushed me more against the wall, rested his head against the place above my head. He's extremely tall. Probably both our hearts where beating ten times faster than normal.

The climb from the boy laying on the ground came back to me. Ashes-blond hair normal height quite slim.

Vincenzo, he was the second...