•the twenty-thirth•

I was fine in here nobody could find me here.

and if they can't find me they can't catch me, if they can't catch me they can't hurt me, if they can't hurt me they can't kill me.
As long as i wake up today i know i still can walk away... o my god... o my...

I ran to the locker with wall-paint and graffiti. I took golden spraypaint and took the metal stepladder painted the letters. It took me over an hour.
I fall asleep on the floor, spraypaint still in my hand.

I woke up looking up at my wall-art.
AS LONG AS I WAKE UP TODAY in golden letters. Glow in the sunlight from outside the window.
"Beautiful just like you". I spun around and find Peter standing a few feet from me. I quickly clawed up, shifting uncomfortably on my feet.
"Uhmm thanks".
"Where is Shawn?".
"With the shooters".
"Why don't you go and save him?".
"Its nothing of my business".
"But who's there to protect you?".
"I can protect myself".
He walked towards me. I took little steps back

I don't want him near me not again... never again!

I looked over my shoulder to be sure i didn't hit anything. I was looking too much to my sides and not on the floor. As soon as i knew i stumbled over an empty can of wall-paint.
I lay on the floor with peter hovering above me.

Fuck!

He lowered his head to mine. Placed his lips next to my ear.
"Let me take care of you".
"No". i was trying to pull him off. "You're sure?". He pulled my hair behind my ear.
"sure".
Sneaked under his arm and stood up. "What are you doing here anyway?".
"I was chased nearly got a bullet through my head i escaped in here".

His smile faded as he heard a yell.

The twenty-third...