•the forty-fifth•

I pulled myself from the door. Caused me to bring my face closer to Shawn's. i looked into his eyes the caramel-brown orbes glimming in the sunlight. His hair messy with just that one curl which divergents from the rest, curling in a playful way down to his eyes.
He stared back at me, i looked down to the space between our body's his shoese nearly touching mine.
I looked up again still wonfering how someone could be so tall. there must be at least one feet between us in our height. I was qiute sad about my lenght Because people think i'm 15 years old. From the other side my sister Ley is 4,7 the smallest in our family she whould had killed for my height.

He looked down at me and smile. "Why do you need to be so extreamly tall?".
"Don't be so short Lilia thats the thing" .
"Hey Dont undertestante me". I playfully hitting his stomach. He shrunk by my touch.

Shit no...I totaly forgot his wound.

"O my god".
"Ouch".
"O my god i'm so sorry i didn't ment to...".
"I think i'll never try to fight you again". he failed in his smile.
"I'm realy sorry".
"Its okay".
"No its not... god i'm so clumpsy".
"Its okay i know how it feels".
"How what feels?".
"To be clumpsy".
"Well you can't be as clumpsy as i am i broke a plate when i was cleaning it".
"When i was younger i wanted to try shaving my face and i cut my cheek...see". he pointed at a little scare on his cheek close to his lips.

How cute he must see my scar... no you can't do that he whould worry more!

"Can i..?".i tried to passed him.
O yea sure sorry".he got out of my way.

I walked away from him to the sofa lay down and stared at the ceilling.

I shoot up as i heard the bullet hit an moving body and it stoped limping.

Shawn looked at the door as he just saw what happened rested his forehead against the door and played with his fingers sadly. stood there aimless.

"the forty-fifth".